Low Airflow resistance on portable electric vape

tashian

I am quite well served on portable electric vapes for dry herb but while I love the TM2 and its very low airflow resistance I cannot really use it as a small portable because I only really like it thru a J-hook in session. I do like/need Mouth to Lung.
I also like the Legacy pro BUT frequently I miss the "perfect" airflow of the Mighty that is also too big for my objective. So, are there any smaller alternatives to the Mighty in terms of airflow? I dont care if is convection or conduction or hybrid ( love all provided well implemented).

tashian,

GoldenBud

has a restricted airflow and has a small heater/dimensions, mostly conduction IMHO

GoldenBud,

lisifi

MTL i would say:
- Vapman
- Vaponic
- DaVinci IQ
- Pax
- Firewood
- MFLB

not the heaviest hitters, but all allow for mouth to lung pulls (aka fat vapor, but in small pulls )
And yes, for MTL, conduction heating is your friend ...

tashian

Thanks guys but to me the might is anything but restriced, I need MTL but unrestricted, to me the mighty much as the TM2 is basicly unrestricted. Sure these are not the Cloud evo but I really do not need all that unrestricted, one has to be realistic and that is already too much for portables.

tashian,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Try the IQ2 because it has the adjustable air flow dial and I think the upcoming tempest will too (torch based though and there are a lot of those options for MTL style maybe)

Top Bottom