Lot of VapCap Induction Heaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am moving in Spring and everything I own must be sold by then. This is a lot of my induction heaters.

1 Pipe's Jarhead with power supply
1 Pipe's Portside with charger
1 lot of induction driver and switch and box. Just junk I had to build my own and never got around to finishing it.

FULL DISCLOSURE:

The Portside: arrived in pieces with everything rattling around inside the box. The battery sled had come of the cheap double stick tape and the batteries fell out and were rolling around in the case (lucky it didn't blow up in shipping). I took the end off the box and stuck the sled back on the double stick tape, re-installed the batteries and charged her up. It worked fine and I used it and charged it once or twice but I'm not using anything build with solderless snap downs. No offense to the builder. The quality of this unit is very bad. Bare wires and other poor workmanship. So it has sat on my bench waiting to be soldered and heat wrapped. It will ship with the batteries removed and wrapped separately. I included some pics of the inside so you know just what you are receiving. I am only saying all this because I don't want you to buy it and not be aware of these things until after you receive it and then want to return it.

The Jarhead: Never worked from arrival. When I got it I plugged it in and noticed the power light flicker. Then, I noticed if I tilt it one way it works fine and if I tilt it the other way, the light goes off and it stops working. Obviously, some kind of short. It has been sitting on my bench waiting to be repaired.... another unfinished project. LOL

The pieces parts that are included are just a driver, switch and power supply with a box I had. Since this is obviously going to have to sell to someone who knows how to do repair, the same buyer can probably make use of these parts.

Asking $100 Shipped Priority Mail in the CONUS. And, as always, I'll include a couple free gifts :)

290vuxz.jpg

j90vfm.jpg

117wq43.jpg

2ypcb4j.jpg

2ewma6d.jpg

291yez9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom