lost posts? very confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I had a topic about needing help deciding on a portible vape. The topic seems to still be there, but a LOT of the later posts aren't. And I see no way to reply to it anymore? I knkow the latest post I had gotten an email telling me about was asking for me to go into more detail on how the solo vapor was for me. so i'll tell that here!

The solo vapor seems to not really have a taste, unless it burn...which it seems to do extremely fast...only on level 2! When hitting the glass stem, it seems to have a lot of resistance. the tasteless vapor just seems kinda thin at first but then too thick. then the next hit is usually burn and chemical tasting so it makes me cough. idk if this is just a lemmon of a solo or if im doing something wrongor what, but it doesn't eactly take a cgenius to grind an herb, put it in the stem, pack a little and put the stem in the hole. i mean a 2 year old could do it if you told them the instructions.

this is a nifty lookin/workin vape tho if it didn't have the weird vapor and burnin prob. i choose to stick with the herbal aire desktop i have or the mflb.

mrs.sunshine,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
The reason your post was closed was because it initially was a 'What vape should I get based on my specific needs' thread.

It appears that one of your last posts in that thread stated that you did finally make a decision on which vape to get. So, this thread gets closed and now you can graduate to the vaporizer specific threads (based on your model)

Sure you can have other off topic discussion as well, but the main intent of your original post appears to have been satisfied. :)

And for what its worth - You might want to post in the Solo thread now that you are a new proud owner! :D

AGBeer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom