• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking to buy supplies in nyc, help please lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC5IKH5jabi

Where can I find a oil slick pad? A ss turkey baster? Pyrex dishes? I want to buy these items personally instead of ordering online. Anyone in nyc who knows where I can find these? The hardest for me is the oil slick pad I'm sure the other things will b easier to find.

NYC5IKH5jabi,

GOATPUSSY

Turkey baster and Pyrex. Try target or bed bath beyond. Oil slick... No clue although you could probably get a SILPAT which is similar at bed bath beyond.

Tweek

It looks to me like the oil slick is just a silicone mat embeded with fiberglass fibers...just like the Silpat.

Tweek,

NYC5IKH5jabi

It looks to me like the oil slick is just a silicone mat embeded with fiberglass fibers...just like the Silpat.
Yea but why does everyone buy the oil slick pads? I'm reading how the oil slick pads are supposedly higher than food grade silicone which makes then safe for blasting butane directly onto while food grade silicone like the silpat is not meant for that. My gut tells me that its perfectly okay to use a silpat but ill wait for some affirmation from the guys on this blog cuz you guys are pretty smart, got me wanting to buy a cera and I just got a pax lol!

NYC5IKH5jabi,

GOATPUSSY

Hmmmm.... Been tempted to use the SILPAT but wifey would bust my ass knowing I used it for 'vapor shit'!

I remember it being brought up before but don't recall anyone saying... DON'T USE A SILPAT!!

Good luck bro!

GOATPUSSY,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom