Looking to buy a Vaporizer for Medical, can someone help?

Hey all, this forum was recommended to me from a guy over on GC, so here I am.

I currently have a MFLB. It's great, but I don't like how I can't set the temperature. I want a digital vaporizer that I can set for the CBD setting, when I feel like getting medicated but don't feel like getting high. I often just use my MJ for anxiety, irritability, ADD, and stress. It's awesome because I have strains that are high in CBD. But using the MFLB I often find myself getting too high for my typical daily routine. When Im going to work I'd like to have a couple vapes of just CBD, and not get high.

That being said, I looked into Volcano's, and found them to be way too expensive at 500-700 bucks. I'm looking for something in the 100-400 range.

If anyone can suggest a great vaporizer for my situation that would be great! Thanks fellas.

degrassmann,

lwien

degrassmann said:
When Im going to work I'd like to have a couple vapes of just CBD, and not get high.

Even with a high CBD ratio, is that even possible?

degrassmann said:
I want a digital vaporizer.......I looked into Volcano's, and found them to be way too expensive at 500-700 bucks. I'm looking for something in the 100-400 range.

I would have suggested the Zephyr Ion, but they are having some issues right now, so that's not an option.

Check out the AroMed 4.0. With FC discounts, it should hit that 400 dollar price point. Might want to also check out the Extreme Q.

Those are the only digital models that I can think of that would operate reliably and fit within your price range.

lwien,

Gunky

Magic Flight has a beta version of a power adapter available https://magic-flight.com:4200/buydpab/ar_home which allows you to vary the temperature. I suggest in the evening vaping some herb but not getting it totally done. Then in the morning use that partially vaped stuff, possibly a reduced amount, in the MFLB.

Gunky,

nr-cole

Gunky said:
Magic Flight has a beta version of a power adapter available https://magic-flight.com:4200/buydpab/ar_home which allows you to vary the temperature. I suggest in the evening vaping some herb but not getting it totally done. Then in the morning use that partially vaped stuff, possibly a reduced amount, in the MFLB.

This is the only way I can think of that might give you the CBD effects without the THC ones. You'd have to vape it at 190 or so and then use the ABV at a higher temp later on. If my Extreme ever finally arrives, I'll try some of my Iolite ABV and see what the results are.

lwien's suggestions are good, but if you're still interested in a Volcano keep your eye on craigslist, Kijiji, and ebay while you do your research. They have been known to pop up for around $400 occasionally.

Edit: Not that it'll be this price in two days, but...
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Volcano-Digital-...ultDomain_0&hash=item27b80d58c2#ht_500wt_1156

nr-cole,

Gunky

This is the only way I can think of that might give you the CBD effects without the THC ones. You'd have to vape it at 190 or so and then use the ABV at a higher temp later on. If my Extreme ever finally arrives, I'll try some of my Iolite ABV and see what the results are.

Yeah, this is what I was thinking. Possibly just have a draw or two off some ABV. That might tend to make me feel like crawling back in the sack, so maybe that and some good strong coffee or tea?

Gunky,
Hey thanks a lot guys. That's kick ass that you can get that adapter for the MFLB. Anyone have that adapter? Can review how it works?

Also, I see a bunch of knock off Volcano's, should I stay far away? Or can they actually be legit?

degrassmann,

lwien

degrassmann said:
Also, I see a bunch of knock off Volcano's, should I stay far away? Or can they actually be legit?

Stay far away.

lwien,

Hammerzeit

Iwien said:
I would have suggested the Zephyr Ion, but they are having some issues right now, so that's not an option.

Well they have been discounted on ebay as a result...

Hammerzeit,

Spacenstein

Gunky said:

Yeah, this is what I was thinking. Possibly just have a draw or two off some ABV. That might tend to make me feel like crawling back in the sack, so maybe that and some good strong coffee or tea?

Why aren't you able to do this with your MFLB? If/when you get your variable temperature vape, you are going to experience very similar if not the identical effects the MFLB gave you..

Also, stay away from caffeine. It's terrible for ya.

*Let me clarify, caffeine isn't always terrible. In small amounts it can be fine, but if you are going to drink a cup of coffee every time you vape-- the amounts really add up.. Look around in this thread also.. http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=4404

Spacenstein,
Totally forgot about this thread. Well the MFLB you can't dictate what temp your smoking at. It's however fast or slow you breath in. But I want something I can keep at one setting no matter what. I think it would definitely give me a different response.

degrassmann,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I think a used volcano would fit the bill. I am forced to use mine in a freezing garage. My preferred setting works the same as if it were a warm day. The volcano is very consistent. I recently got one (a classic) on eBay for within your price range.

elmomuzz,
Top Bottom