Looking to Buy A Glass (Los Angeles Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLL_usion

So im looking to buy my first piece my range (200-250, 300 is far as ill go) as far as owning a bong what other additions should i have (ie a new bowl, A/C)

At first i wanted to buy a RooR, but after some research people had their opinions and said to not buy one.

Then i found the Leviathian inexpensive glass at that (100-200 range) but then again they have alot of things going on in the glasss and i want something simple yet eye catching if anything this would be my last resort.

a few smoke shops not to far from me:
Maverick Smoke Shop
Mikes Smoke Shop
Tabu Smoke Shop
Kingdom Creations

(All are Roor Authorized Dealers)

iLL_usion,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Is it purely for vapeing, or will you be combusting as well?

Combusting will leave a pretty nasty taste in a tube if you vape through it without cleaning between, so I'd definitely reccomend
Some kind of ash catcher if you'll be combusting.

If you are just looking for something simple, no percs etc, RX industries have a few pretty well priced
Pieces (I have a RX industries 14" beaker,and it's a very nice starter piece)
You could pick up a nice piece for around the $100 mark there.

Frederick McGuire,

iLL_usion

Purely for vaping. ive done combusting afew time with friends and i thoought iwas going to die with all the coughing and sore throat. not sure if the headshops i posted have Rx stock but i will check later on this week when its not raining or maybe later on today.

and also if i were to buy a glass should i wait and see if the headshops have some deals on 4/20?

iLL_usion,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
So im looking to buy my first piece my range (200-250, 300 is far as ill go) as far as owning a bong what other additions should i have (ie a new bowl, A/C)

At first i wanted to buy a RooR, but after some research people had their opinions and said to not buy one.

Then i found the Leviathian inexpensive glass at that (100-200 range) but then again they have alot of things going on in the glasss and i want something simple yet eye catching if anything this would be my last resort.

a few smoke shops not to far from me:
Maverick Smoke Shop
Mikes Smoke Shop
Tabu Smoke Shop
Kingdom Creations

(All are Roor Authorized Dealers)

If you're going to be in the Westwood area (I believe that's where Maverick is). Then just pop over the hill and go to Sherman Oaks, to hit up Dementia. I haven't been into any of the Valley head shops, in decades... but from what I hear... Dementia is supposed to have a collection of quality pieces, fair prices, wide selection.

Next time I go to West LA/Wilshire area, or the VA... I plan on hitting them up to.

BigDaddyVapor,

iLL_usion

If you're going to be in the Westwood area (I believe that's where Maverick is). Then just pop over the hill and go to Sherman Oaks, to hit up Dementia. I haven't been into any of the Valley head shops, in decades... but from what I hear... Dementia is supposed to have a collection of quality pieces, fair prices, wide selection.

Next time I go to West LA/Wilshire area, or the VA... I plan on hitting them up to.

alright ill give them a look tommorow. I live like in between almost all of those shops

went to Dementia they had some collections, the only brands i knew of were Sheldon Black, and RooR's (beakers)

Ended up at Taboo's Smoke Shop in Hollywood , and ended up buying a 5mm RooR i think 16'' to 18'' straight pipe forgot to ask. for 190 priced at 240 :) with a simple A/C for 30(spent 230) ( i will buy a better A/C , and diffuser in a couple of weeks)

e

iLL_usion,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hope you've talked to the mods and get an A-OK to peddle your wares. These guys (the forum membership) can be real good to trustworthy, up-front craftsmen. In fact, I would hazard a guess as to say... a few have built their livelihood off this place.

I am a glass whore. Even looking at it, is enjoyable, if you appreciate the art in it. When my pocketbook catches up... I'm going to be partaking in the beauty of quality vapor rigs, built around water and glass filtration. I'd like to see more detailed shots of your stuff. That Omega looks to have a real nice cut on that showerhead. Can we get some detail on that? Personally, I know I'd LOVE a video of your different pieces in action.

BigDaddyVapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom