Looking for the best BOX MOD for the Splinter

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
Interested in the best box mod for the splinter. It needs custom firmware support so i can save profiles. I guess the splinter requires a power house box to operate if you want to take more than one bowl?

Otherwise, I am rocking the Istick Ipico 25 which is 85 watts and i have to charge it a few times If want to use the SAI TAF more than several times a day i guess.

wm762,

Psyentist

Previously I’ve had a Paranormal but recently I got a Lost Vape Drone. Personally I think it’s the best box mod for the Splinter. You can save up to 8 profiles on it. It has the DNA250C chip, best in the business, and the form factor is perfect. Fits nicely in the hand with a flat surfaced, centred 510 pin, no overhang with a Splinter on there. Nice stable base too so less chance of falling over. The only thing it doesn’t do is cruise mode, but I don’t have an issue with holding a button for 10 - 15 seconds. They’re not cheap but worth it in my opinion.

Psyentist,

wm762

Previously I’ve had a Paranormal but recently I got a Lost Vape Drone. Personally I think it’s the best box mod for the Splinter. You can save up to 8 profiles on it. It has the DNA250C chip, best in the business, and the form factor is perfect. Fits nicely in the hand with a flat surfaced, centred 510 pin, no overhang with a Splinter on there. Nice stable base too so less chance of falling over. The only thing it doesn’t do is cruise mode, but I don’t have an issue with holding a button for 10 - 15 seconds. They’re not cheap but worth it in my opinion.
Lost Vape Drone BF Squonk DNA250C TC Mod requires how many batteries?

wm762,

Psyentist

Lost Vape Drone BF Squonk DNA250C TC Mod requires how many batteries?

Oh yeah, dual battery so you get quite a while out of a set. A set last me 1 - 2 days and I have two sets so while I’m using one set, the other is charging.

I’m sure others have different opinions on the best mod for the splinter, but that is mine.

In reality anything with a DNA250C chip will be great. Out of these I like the Drone best for the form factor and the fact that it’s dual battery.

Psyentist,

wm762

Lost Vape Drone dna250c at EightVape for $94 shipped after code 7BP6GF4

https://www.eightvape.com/products/lost-vape-drone-bf-dna250c-squonk-mod?sscid=a1k3_ep658

Vaporl also has the silver and amber colorway only for $84 preorder from a Hong Kong warehouse if the ten dollar savings is worth it.

which one is better? I may need two box mods. I need one for my Sai TAF - so the device must support custom firmwares and profile loading. I already use Arctic Fox.

Secondly, the other box mod shall be paired with the splinter.

wm762,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
which one is better? I may need two box mods. I need one for my Sai TAF - so the device must support custom firmwares and profile loading. I already use Arctic Fox.

Secondly, the other box mod shall be paired with the splinter.
I like both for different reasons. I can get more precise TC from a dna-c mod and that's worth the higher price to me. The ecigprofiles take most of the guesswork out of the initial config too. Every Splinter owner should have a rxg3d though. For $35 it's flexible with decent build quality and good ergos for the Splinter. Get one of each and see for yourself if your budget permits.

bossman,
Top Bottom