1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Is anyone older than lwien? Find out here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for suggestions what I can look at under a microscope

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by djonkoman, Dec 19, 2012.

1. djonkoman

djonkoman Well-Known Member

I have a icroscope for a while already(got it from my grabdmother, she had 2 since my grandfather used to have one too when he was still alive), but I didn't have the glass slides, so my options with it were limited, it was usefull for checking the ripeness of trichomes tough.
    now I got the glass slides, as sinterklaaspresent(holiday celebrated on 5 december, comparable to the giftaspect christmas has in america)

I already looked at a few random things after getting vaped last night, juice from a plant in my room(boring, looked pretty much like water), some hash-ABV(kind of interesting, but not very special), some regular abv(hard to get visible very well), but now I'm looking for more things I can look at and was wondering if anyone here has suggestions?
    I could try to take pics and post those too, 1-2 years ago I succeeded at making a photo of some trichomes by holding the camera where you usually hold your eye.
    the ohoto was a bit on the dark side though(this miscroscope has a mirror, instead of an electric light like the newer ones, and since I looked at a solid object I used a piece of paper instead of a glass slide to place the object on, and lighted from the side with a flashlight(with white or slightly blue and not yellow light)

2. Skeena

Skeena Standing stone faced like a statue.

How about some concentrates, get a small amount and force it between the 2 pieces of glass.

3. djonkoman

djonkoman Well-Known Member

only if you deliver it to me:p can't buy oil here, only hash.(and weed)
    closest I could do is some resin from my UD-stem or so.
    maybe a dirty topscreen of my DV, noticed that the oil clogging holes in there is seetrough-amber color, so that could work for the miscroscope

4. Skeena

Skeena Standing stone faced like a statue.

try that! The resin is still a form of oil. And I think the hash could also look pretty cool when pressed between the two glass plates(if you have them)

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors