Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
So, if that's the case then one can say they all "medicate beyond belief" (whatever that means). And if you want to go down that road, it would be equally as kosher to say that any one of these vapes (Nano included), in and of itself, "medicates beyond belief".
I didn't catch the fact that he said 'behind' instead of 'beyond'. I'd agree that it can medicate behind belief, since I have to interpret that as 'believable'. ;)
I have to say that it is a little surprising to me that the HA hardly ever get's mentioned in these threads.
Like the Vapolution, the HA is under appreciated as a quality vape at a bargain price.

TNT_error

I agree about the HA. I have never seen extraction like my HA 2.2. It'll never combust and around 140-150 is a great price for something this good. It's not sexy, but it gets the job done. Plus no grinding is just great.

Edit: if the HA 2.2 is on your list, I suggest an aftermarket silicone whip (same size of the mflb whip). It's a big improvement over the stock vinyl.

Last edited:

For getting medicated beyond belief, the HA is one of the best. Why? Because it's so easy and requires so few steps. I can plop a few scoops of weed in (yeah I grind in my HA... CRAZY !) and rip and rip on it until the bowl is cached, and I'm left with really well extracted, nice and even, and dark brown AVB with very minimal trichs left on it (sometimes I can see little micro trichs on the AVB and that's already looking through a scope). And then I'll absolutely be medicated beyond belief.

To do the same in the E-Nano would take much more effort and time. After each rip on my Nano I like to stir, and I also like to pack small amounts in my Nano at once, I feel it shines in that capacity. Though this means several steps each time I hit it (pack gong, place nano, hit, remove nano, stir, place nano, hit, remove nano unpack, repack). Not to say the Nano isn't awesome at what it does (analog convection vape cloud maker), and also not to say that the process isn't enjoyable (sometimes I do enjoy it but lately because of hand pain have not).

Is the taste from HA as good as Nano? Well to break it down, the HA vapes a bowl completely differently than the Nano. Because the HA has airflow consisting of many small jets, it will much more gradually vape a bowl than the Nano. So this means the beginning hits will have great flavor and the last hits will not be so great (also depending on your vaping temp ofc). With the Nano the bowls get vaped less gradually (at least the way I use it) so it means more, better flavor per hit. So I like to use both but right now my HA is my daily driver... and yeah the HA gets slept on as it can extract so well and evenly and it requires minimal effort with no stir or grind necessary. A couple weeks ago I was using the Nano for a hit or two for the awesome visible vapor clouds, then dumping the rest into my HA to get the awesome even dark extraction.

A couple HA tips, even without using for water I'd get the water tool mouthpiece. The stock one is prone to falling out easily with horizontal force, and it can get really annoying. I'd also highly recommend getting some VaporBros ceramic screens (0.625" I believe). They actually fit almost perfectly in the HA and they provide more pressure to the load which helps for me as I grind.... this gives a better, darker extraction. Yeah the HA uses a combo of conduction/convection and if the bowl isn't packed well enough so that the weed can conduct itself to other weed then the extraction won't be as good (IME).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom