Looking for first (portable) vape

hinglemccringleberry

I think I'm going to get a VapCap to use at home as well as a fury for on the go. I can see myself collecting quite a few vapes just purely to try them out, I'm kind of glad my asthma starting acting up now, otherwise I would have carried on like usual and never entertained vaping

As the owner of a Vapcap and a Fury 2, I think you'll be very happy. They are vastly different vapes which will help you determine your preferences. Since you have asthma, I feel like you need to know something-- the vapor out of the Fury 2 is much smoother than the VC vapor. This is either good or bad depending on your preferences. The F2 vapor is so smooth that longtime smokers won't like it because compared to smoking, it doesn't feel like you're even inhaling anything. But if you're asthmatic, that could be exactly what you need and you may like it alot more than the VC vapor. The VC has more of a kick to the chest which some people get more satisfaction out of. Or maybe you'll end up like me where you get in the mood for one or the other, depending on the day. But the F2 vapor has spoiled me so much that now I run a glass extension on my Vapcap every time I use it, just to increase the smoothness.

Last edited:

Likun

I find the fury vapor with the standard mouthpiece harsh. Vapcap with hemp fiber filter and the right inhalation technique is as smooth as it can get without water imo.
Well that's just my experience, fury doesn't see much use atm until I'll get a proper mouthpiece.

Just my :2c:

GreenJeans_55

I think the X Max "Starry" is a good first dry herb vaporizer. Its efficient and heats up fast. It will provide clouds and when your load is spent its evenly baked brown, no green whatsoever.

89 bucks if you look hard.

JetHead

Not the sexiest options but for the price you cannot beat the OG Solo and/or the Air. Mine are 5+ years old and have been used pretty much regularly - daily for 2-3 years and weekly since. I haven't upgraded my Solo yet because it still works as intended. I replaced the battery a couple of years ago and will likely upgrade the unit when it slows down again. I've got a DynaVap M also and pretty much use it for just before bed - I want a heavy hitter then.

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
Have not seen it suggested yet, but the Vapman is a great vape, and like other butane vapes, can be tailored to kind of draw you need. You may want to consider it should you wish to look beyond a vapcap.

Vapeur Rogue,
Top Bottom