Looking for advice on a new vape, been off the scene for years

technique

Hi Guys,

I've been away from FC for a few years and had a look through the vape threads and didn't recognise any of the popular ones.

I'm looking for something I can carry around my house. I like convection on demand vapes, I currently use an SSV and still love the way it hits but I don't vape alot. I like the old take a hit and walk away for 10-20 mins type session so conservation is a consideration.

Am I right in understanding my current options are the MV1, TP80 and Tinymight. Is this right or are there other models I have missed.

I would love some help here guys if you are able to offer some. I'm in the UK if it makes a difference

BestBuds

The Dude
Hi Guys,

I've been away from FC for a few years and had a look through the vape threads and didn't recognise any of the popular ones.

I'm looking for something I can carry around my house. I like convection on demand vapes, I currently use an SSV and still love the way it hits but I don't vape alot. I like the old take a hit and walk away for 10-20 mins type session so conservation is a consideration.

Am I right in understanding my current options are the MV1, TP80 and Tinymight. Is this right or are there other models I have missed.

I would love some help here guys if you are able to offer some. I'm in the UK if it makes a difference
Stay away from the MV1 as the Company Ghost just went out of business. Unless you like that sort of thing... :ko:

I have and have had a good sized vape collection. But the TM has become my #1. Its amongst the best for flavor, efficiency and effects imo. You can do enano size hits or you can go big. It's just a super easy to use, pocketable vape that gives me some of the best vapor I've had ever. I am selling most of my Vapes for a second TM

Tiny Might FTW:tup::rockon:

lazylathe

Almost there...
@technique

I would also look at the Minivap.
Portable full convection unit with amazing flavour and effects.
3 hour Battery life as well.

My original unit from over 6 years ago still functions like day 1!

Lots of options out there.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi Guys,

Add to that Tetra and TinyMight list: Dreamwood Glow, MistVape Imp, RBT Splinter and Milaana, iHeat, StickyBricks, Firefly, probably others...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: lazylathe

technique

One of each would suffice?:myday:
Best to do a bit of studying as not every vape suits every one.
I was debating between the tetra and the tiny might as they seemed the most similar to what I would expect from an ssv, I'm still on old school vapes and have had a horrible time with portables.

I own the indica and the 7th floor portable both of which have been terrible. I once had a vape or smoke from back in the day and that has been my best functioning portable to date.

technique,

lookhigh

FC member
I was debating between the tetra and the tiny might as they seemed the most similar to what I would expect from an ssv, I'm still on old school vapes and have had a horrible time with portables.

I own the indica and the 7th floor portable both of which have been terrible. I once had a vape or smoke from back in the day and that has been my best functioning portable to date.

You will not go far wrong with the tetrap80 or tiny might.
as for your old vapes:bang:

lookhigh,
Reactions: lazylathe

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Exactly, all of the ones in my list are going to perform way better than those, 100% more like the SSV, skim around their threads and see which one you might like best! Some you will have to wait for unfortunately, but you can't go wrong with any of them... Tetra won't be available for a bit, tinymight sounds like it could be shipping out sooner after ordering now, while the others are all readily available I believe...

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom