Looking for a plug in vape

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
Do any of my fellow crafty owners have an e nano(epic vape. The log with the glass stem)? I'm looking for a plug in unit. I own a plenty but it's no good for solo. I'm wondering how the epic vape compared to the crafty in 3 areas. Efficiency. I like to make my stash last :). Cloud production. I grew up on blunts and bongs. I like big rips. And lastly draw resistance. I don't like the milkshake style vapes like my pax. If anyone can do a quick compare for me Id apreciate it. I need a moderated to move this back to the crafty thread. I need a DIRECT comparison. Moving my post to this thread almost garuntees it won't be answered in the way I need

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You're right, can't answer the way you need as I have not used a crafty, but read about them plenty (also have UD not enano, but likewise Ive done a lot of research here, and feel very comfortable answering this for you). And log vapes absolutely are some of the most efficient vapes available in general, huge clouds from the tiniest amount, capable of crazy power (they can combust even if you set temp too high), plus they have free flow open draw. They're incredible through bongs and bubblers. You will not be disappointed with an E-Nano, can pretty much guarantee it.

Top Bottom