Looking for a good portable vaporizer -- First time vaper, regular smoker

imtp

I've been putting the haze through the paces for the last time week and a half and it looks like it's a winner with everyone I've vaped with so far. I'm talking about 9 different people including myself. The last weekend, 6 of us got together for a session and it was incredible. Here are my/our impressions.

1. We packed 3 bowls, in a not too tight manner. All of us got so effectively medicated and the 4 friends of mine who tried it for the first time were amazed by the high. Since all but one of us hated tobacco, we loved the vapor quality while the last dude still said he preferred a joint, although he admitted that the high was just awesome!

2. We used just one full battery for the 3 bowls while the haze was being continuously passed around. I turned it on the next day with the same battery just out of curiosity and I saw some flashing red lights which I presume mean that the battery is fully used. Still, impressive life.

3. My friends agree with @boroboro about how loading the bowls is not too much fun. I on the other hand am ok with it just for the vapor quality and high I get.

4. Weird thing happened over the weekend. Since I smoke and vape only with one side of my lips, I tend to have dry lips on that side. But with the glass stem getting quite hot and me being quite stoned, I woke up on Sunday morning with a swollen lip. Huge ass bubble on the right side lower lip from the heat. I think it most likely comes down to my stupidity more than from a design flaw of some sort, but I'm seriously considering the water pipe equipment now.

@ natural farmer - I'm also considering the Zion even though I have the haze already. Only concerns are about the durability and service in case things go wrong. Since I live in Europe, it's a massive pain in the ass to get anything in or out of here. Since all the vaporizer manufacturers are based in the US, I am very apprehensive about investing in an untried product.

Poor reliability is what turned me off completely to the crafty and mighty. So if the Zion gets good reviews mid to long term, I'm definitely getting one! It looks really good too!

mikeben

Sounds like you guys had a great time with the Haze. I find the glass stem keeps real cool for me and had more a heat problem with the metal. I like the taste of the glass a little better too. I am really excited for my Ed's TnT special order wood stem, but it will be a few weeks before I get it.

imtp

Sounds like you guys had a great time with the Haze. I find the glass stem keeps real cool for me and had more a heat problem with the metal. I like the taste of the glass a little better too. I am really excited for my Ed's TnT special order wood stem, but it will be a few weeks before I get it.

Exactly the reason why the steel stem is sitting as good as new in the box. I didn't expect the glass stem to let me stupidity hurt me :p

Not sure whether the flavor is that different from the steel stem, but I'm firmly sticking to the glass one until I can get myself the wood one then!

Also do u guys think I should keep quiet on this thread and take my thoughts and opinions to the official Haze thread?

imtp,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Exactly the reason why the steel stem is sitting as good as new in the box. I didn't expect the glass stem to let me stupidity hurt me :p

Not sure whether the flavor is that different from the steel stem, but I'm firmly sticking to the glass one until I can get myself the wood one then!

Also do u guys think I should keep quiet on this thread and take my thoughts and opinions to the official Haze thread?
makes the most sense at this point IMO since you have chosen your vape and received and tried it out. This will probably end up closed soon anyways since it has served its initial purpose

vapebuddy13,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

mikeben

======-==================69999999999fffffffffff
makes the most sense at this point IMO since you have chosen your vape and received and tried it out. This will probably end up closed soon anyways since it has served its initial purpose
I wouldn't mind if my bowl packing tips was on the main thread instead. It would help more people get an even burn.

Top Bottom