Looking for a good lighter-based portable vape

Toast Slayer

I'm relatively new to vaping, and was interested in purchasing my own portable vaporizer. I'd prefer a lighter-based one so I don't have to worry about batteries etc. I was also looking for something that's good (or at least decent) for sharing in groups, because I'm usually with a group of friends.
I was considering the Vapor Genie. Any other recommendations?

Toast Slayer,

grokit

well-worn member
This one works with a bic:

glass_sherlock.jpg

max

Out to lunch
For a flame powered vape it's hard to beat the Genie- price vs. performance. The biggest downside is what you use for fire. A regular butane lighter works best, but flint dust isn't good to inhale. Invest a little more $ in the lighter and you can avoid that. Harder to avoid is the partially burned carbon (soot) that a regular flame produces. A torch lighter eliminates that, but is harder to use with the Genie.

Another option, design wise, is the Vapman/Lotus type- http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/anyone-tried-both-the-lotus-and-vapman.10117/ You heat the vape, which heats the herb, so flame byproducts are not a concern.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
One of my favorites is the vapor Lithe .

It's small but holds a decent amount of herb if your going to share it .

most people I've used it with just pick it up and get great results . its simple , elegant and works .

Top Bottom