Looking for a Glass Bubbler (100-$150)

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Yes! a recessed joint!

I am looking for one of these also.
A recessed joint with some kind of perc has always been a dream of mine , or a stemline would be nice!

Whos got experience in these kind of pieces?

VapoRoor,

mlo4sho

mlo4sho,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Damn DART making me overlook stuff :p
Thanks 4sho
I was just looking for a recessed piece and seems this guy found one, so I thought I'd try my luck in his thread.

VapoRoor,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
That is so sweet. Thank you.
200 would proably be my limit if I was looking for more of a can type bubbler.

VapoRoor,

JoeKickass

This one is pretty sweet:
http://www.ioffer.com/i/12-12-arm-bubbler-dewar-seal-joint-water-pipe-528796064
12-12-arm-bubbler-dewar-seal-joint-water-pipe-db93.jpg

JoeKickass,
Reactions: VapoRoor

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
GSH recently purchased the 8" Circ UFO Showerhead from JhanPixel(RedGlassallery) and he seems very pleased with it, he even made a video of him using it with his Solo.

As you can see it's got the recessed/dewar joint you say you're fond of and it seems to stack nicely. With the FC discount it costs $122 including US shipping, GSH lives in the UK so if you live elsewhere you'll be happy to know that Jhan clearly offers international shipping but you'll have to contact him to find out how much it will cost.

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
GSH recently purchased the 8" Circ UFO Showerhead from JhanPixel(RedGlassallery) and he seems very pleased with it, he even made a video of him using it with his Solo.

As you can see it's got the recessed/dewar joint you say you're fond of and it seems to stack nicely. It costs $122 including US shipping, GSH lives in the UK so if you live elsewhere you'll be happy to know that Jhan clearly offers international shipping but you'll have to contact him to find out how much it will cost.

Richy, thank you very much
I will most likely be ordering this one

VapoRoor,

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
You're welcome VapoRoor.

I'd recommend checking Jhan's iOffer store to see if there is anything you like and this post he made in the AEON Glass thread because you'll notice he's got a few new pieces lined up as well.

It might also be worth checking out the Colie Glass store although I don't believe there are any pieces with recessed joints there is a lot of stuff within your budget. They also have a thread here on FC.

Remember when looking at the prices in both these stores to apply the FC discount to the prices shown. JhanPixel offers a 10% discount and Colie Glass offers a 20% discount.

Last edited:
Richy,
Reactions: VapoRoor
Top Bottom