Looking for a Glass Bubbler (100-$150)

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Hi everyone! I am currently looking for a decent quality bubbler that is stemless and can be any style but I especially like inlines after watching a million videos lately.

This would be my first glass piece (ever) :nod: [yes, you would be unwillingly aiding and imbedding in popping my glass cherry],and I am looking to spend around $100-$170. Message me with anything you have! (18mm or 14mm female joint connection preferred!). I am in the U.S., so it would probably be easiest to deal with in country transactions.

Thanks!
:peace: & <3

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: Elluzion

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Thanks everyone for the responses. Currently, I am looking into glass a bit higher quality than black leaf. This is my first piece and I definitely want something with clean slits if possible. I am looking into other sources besides this ad such as Craigslist, LHS, and any online shops. I am also looking into a blemished evolver piece as well that may just perfectly fit my budget...:)

Elluzion,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Since this thread has turned into more of an "Ask FC" thread than people actually offering to sell the OP glass, I am moving it to the Ask FC section. The OP can open another wanted ad that people who actually have something to sell can respond to, rather than just giving suggestions.

I realize I am at fault with this type of response myself with my Zapbubler comments. It's easy to get caught up in the moment and forget your in an ad.

So, let the discussion resume......

momofthegoons,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Elluzion, have you looked over at the Leviathan thread? Lev is making 100 Proto FC bubblers in a design requested by FCers for $100. He he also has posted a double disc perc bubbler for IIRC $200 which although may be slightly above your price range is still a great deal. Lev seems like a great guy and also easy to approach so maybe you could shoot him an email? btw, he said he'll be releasing the Proto FC bubbler on July 1st so thats not too far away if you are willing to wait.

Glassatafarian from Evolver Glass also said that he could do a piece for $150 on his thread with this statement,

Honestly I have too many things on the plate so the minimum order for me is $150 but I will include shipping to acommodate a budget client. That would pickup a foot long gridded disk perc on 44mm to 22mm strait neck or a sidecar 50mm showerhead bub with recessed joint.:)

support our 'local' FC glassblowers! :brow:

but i hope this helped! im in the same boat you are so let us know what you end up deciding on!

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Elluzion, have you looked over at the Leviathan thread? Lev is making 100 Proto FC bubblers in a design requested by FCers for $100. He he also has posted a double disc perc bubbler for IIRC $200 which although may be slightly above your price range is still a great deal. Lev seems like a great guy and also easy to approach so maybe you could shoot him an email? btw, he said he'll be releasing the Proto FC bubbler on July 1st so thats not too far away if you are willing to wait.

Glassatafarian from Evolver Glass also said that he could do a piece for $150 on his thread with this statement,

Honestly I have too many things on the plate so the minimum order for me is $150 but I will include shipping to acommodate a budget client. That would pickup a foot long gridded disk perc on 44mm to 22mm strait neck or a sidecar 50mm showerhead bub with recessed joint.:)

support our 'local' FC glassblowers! :brow:

but i hope this helped! im in the same boat you are so let us know what you end up deciding on!

I am actually sold on this 35 slit showerhead bubbler from evolver for $150, it normally goes for 250 but the joint isn't "perfect" so i am getting a deal on it. I contacted glastafarian and asked if he had any blemished pieces and this one turned up! Never hurts to ask right?

here is a picture (DROOL!):
IMG_20120623_120729-1.jpg

Slits are also SUPER clean,,, pic:
IMG_20120623_120804.jpg

i think this is a good deal for my first glass piece!

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I am actually sold on this 35 slit showerhead bubbler from evolver for $150, it normally goes for 250 but the joint isn't "perfect" so i am getting a deal on it. I contacted glastafarian and asked if he had any blemished pieces and this one turned up! Never hurts to ask right?

here is a picture (DROOL!):
IMG_20120623_120729-1.jpg

Slits are also SUPER clean,,, pic:
IMG_20120623_120804.jpg

i think this is a good deal for my first glass piece!
I told you!!! Nice nice choice. I'm more than sure if you get the right water level that baby stacks like crazyyyy :) enjoy it.
I can't wait to finish my mind project and order!!!
I do not see any blemish , photo?? Bubbles video?? Please...

Nycdeisel

Sweet! Glasstafarian is doing some really good scientific pieces now! Enjoy. Cant wait to see more pictures/video :)

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: Elluzion

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I told you!!! Nice nice choice. I'm more than sure if you get the right water level that baby stacks like crazyyyy :) enjoy it.

I believe its the joint between the downstem and can, look at the bottom of the sidecar on the can side of the joint. Can't say definitively if that's it. Might be a trick of the light... but an AWESOME piece, by any standard. Wish my first piece was so nice.

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I believe its the joint between the downstem and can, look at the bottom of the sidecar on the can side of the joint. Can't say definitively if that's it. Might be a trick of the light... but an AWESOME piece, by any standard. Wish my first piece was so nice.

I still haven't figured out the right water level, but I put it about a half inch above the slits..

I finally got the bubbler guys! I honestly can't find any blemishes ANYWHERE, so I don't even know myself, but I am in LOVE with this piece.

here is a milk video with the Bocote HI I just got if anyone is interested ;). this piece is silent like the night but clears super quick. It just purrs so nicely, I mistake it for a cat

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey, can you do a water-level video? Lo/Med/Hi, good medium strength pulls?

Looks like its about 1/2" above the perc on static. Did you try about half that, 1/4"? Yeah, more I think about it... I'd love to see your testing video.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Nycdeisel
Top Bottom