Looking for a dead/bricked mighty! I literally only need the plastic housing.

JermaineCole

Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this, basically a 3 foot drop on hard tile in the exact worst spot managed to put enough force into the plastic holding the cu in place that it snapped off, so now my cu won’t stay on.

It’s like probably 5$ in plastic, I get it’s maybe a bit selfish of me to want easy access to replacement parts but you would think a company making 250$ Vapes out of plastic would also provide replacement bodies made of said plastic.

I’ve tried going down the RMA path but it’s just too expensive, I’m not doing well financially and need a better solution for using cbd flower for anxiety then my dynavap, it helps but it doesn’t do the job.

Again, If this is the wrong spot to post this sorry! Direct me and I’ll remove and repost, thanks -will

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Most older bricked Mighty units will have old brittle plastics to match. There was a person that made a wooden body replacement for the Mighty buried somewhere in the Mighty thread. You may get more help there too.

Berzzerkker

Most older bricked Mighty units will have old brittle plastics to match. There was a person that made a wooden body replacement for the Mighty buried somewhere in the Mighty thread. You may get more help there too.

Les, congrats on the new Rep gig, cheers!

justcametomind

The guy behind the wood body is the user "ETNAMAKER" but the product is not US made, where I suppose the OP resides, and being artisan made very far from being low-cost. I refrain from tagging him cause I bet the wood housing costs even more than the plastic one by S&B.

Last edited:
Top Bottom