Looking for a clean, stimulating cannabis cartridge

spinningleaf64

Hi,

I'm looking for a clean sativa cartridge. I've used Sublime's Lambs Bread cartridge and a Green Crack JUJU joint. I liked the effects, but neither of those are tested to be clean. I want something that is tested for pesticides and molds, and free of PG/PEG. I've vaped pure flowers (clean Durban), but I assume the cartridges had added terpenes since I found them way more stimulating than the flowers. I don't want any indicas or hybrids, they make me kinda paranoid.

Let me know if you've used anything good. I live in Oakland, CA so hopefully stuff I can buy there.

spinningleaf64,

Gozer

710 snob
I tried an Alpine cartridge this week. It was rosin from Gorilla Glue, best tasting natural terps I've had from a cartridge. My budtender chick tells me its the most popular brand ATM. They restock twice a week. SC LAbs tested at 77.98 THC with batch ID number, quality pyrex and stainless hardware. Fifty bucks a gram. Google Alpine Vapor.

Last edited:
Gozer,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I LOVE ALPINE!
have not tried their carts but their fruity pebbles co2 oil was simply amazing! I hadn't had alpine in years but they were fantastic at the time.

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom