longer glass for extrem q

willybobby

hello evrybody and sorry for all mistakes i will do cause im french.
I own an extrem q and i m a little bit paranoid about the temperatur of the begening of the plastic whip,near the vapo,starting from a time it getting really hot.and i trust(but im not sure) that some toxin from the plastic could escape from it,into the vapor i inal. so i would like to know if there is a means to get a longer "glass elbow",for instance. Or simply,to use a longer glass piece, to prevent the plastic whip to be too close to the vapo. thank you all

willybobby,

gnosy

yes of course.most of the products are manufactered by industry with no regard to health or anything.it is a joke that vaps cost up to 1000 and use plastic ect,it is well documented how safe plastic is,hayea ,first off yes you are likly vaping plastic.no problem to get new glass or maby you can make some extension,im a glassblower so it seems easy to me,it may be harder for you to get based on your location.anyone else should consider this when you buy these things there are models with glass ,and all are diferent.titanium is what they should make it out of,or steel,or ceramic,i think its just industry promotes crap.a healthy vap should have no off gassing of chemical products,no exposeble toxic materials,lead,no plastic in the heating element or acess from mouth to element,all vap should travel through a clean never degrading tube.this is not the case with most vaps.im sure you can readjust or get longer piece og glass,if not easy,repost here or look for a glassblower or store that will sell extensions,if it can be made im sure someone is doing that,also you are probably not the only one,peace

gnosy,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Hey WillyBobby...nice to see a new French vaporist, as I am!
You are right to worry about the stock whip material sent by Arizer. As stated frequently here it is a vinyl with low tolerance to temps over 65 c if I remember correctly...
So, although I'm not sure the air hiting the tubing elbow extremity reaches these temps...I prefer the safest and therefore found some medical grade SILICON tubing (+ 200c temp. tolerance). You can also find specific high temps vinyls with no off-gassing (the 7th floor tubing for example claims to be one of those, or you can google it on the net: "high temps pvc" etc...).

If you need help to find these in our beautiful country, you can send me a mail and we will discuss offline. I found some pretty cheap french sources!

FLskwat,
Top Bottom