Long time water pipe smoker looking into Vaping

Bud

Grinders..... I GOT IT ALL kik me buz420
Not sure i want to get into the Vaping. I have a Crafty never been used and long time water pipe smoker. Seems to be alot of money on a Vaporizer that I am not sure i will like the hot air rushing down my throat. Might there be a better way to experince vaping with out opening the Crafty? I heard so much about the Pax 2, crafty, Mighty.. etc. I most likely if getting into vaping I work from home so not sure this portable is best for my use anyways. Any input would be great. Thanks

Bud,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You don't need to spend that kind of money for a decent vaporizer. I often suggest the Solo portable for a first unit because it's so easy to use and maintain. It doesn't have a large oven. You can get one online for around $150.

Since you don't need portability look into a log vape such as an Enano. I have one and love it. It's small but mighty. I have several vaporizers but I think the Enano is my favorite for home. You can get one through Epicvape.com. An FCer owns the business and makes awesome log vaporizers.
Andy@epicvape.com

The flavor is amazing and it has a fairly small oven. A little bit of cannabis goes a long way.

Both vaporizers hooks up easily with a GonG or WonG to a water tool.
Plus with vaporizing you aren't doing so much harm to your body and still can use our fav flower.

Last edited:

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
You can even get a WTA for the crafty, so if you already have the crafty, it may be worth simply getting the GonG / WonG and a water tool.

I've never used a crafty so cannot comment as to it's use but it might be worth asking in the Crafty forum about what WT/WTA are available and how people use them.

As carol say's the important thing in all this for sure is still being able to enjoy your herb without the combustion and nasties that go with it.

Good luck, hope you find your HOLY GRAIL!

howie105

Not sure i want to get into the Vaping. I have a Crafty never been used and long time water pipe smoker. Seems to be alot of money on a Vaporizer that I am not sure i will like the hot air rushing down my throat. Might there be a better way to experince vaping with out opening the Crafty? I heard so much about the Pax 2, crafty, Mighty.. etc. I most likely if getting into vaping I work from home so not sure this portable is best for my use anyways. Any input would be great. Thanks

Once you get the hang of a vaporizer (any decent one) most of them are OK, so it really comes down to what you are looking for. It looks like price is a concern for you so here is my opinion based on what I use.

Magic Flight Launch Box
https://sales.magic-flight.com/ Approximately $80.00 US Pros: Cheap price, Lifetime warranty and a good way to learn the basics of vapeing which transfer to many other vapes. Cons: Some folks just can't make it work, It eats batteries like no ones business and the upgrade path can get pricey.

The Arizer Solo
http://arizer.com/store/en/arizer-hand-held/31-arizer-solo-portable-vaporizer.html Around $130.00 US Pros: Easy to use with its electronic aids, reasonable efficiency and construction. Down sides: Batteries can be a pain, not the easiest vape to use with glassware.

The Life Saber
http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/seventhfloorvapes/vaporizers/handheld/life-saber.htmlb Neighborhood of $160.00. The good: It is very adaptable, for big to small hits. Minimal airway restriction makes it good with glassware and good at parties because of possibile load size. The bad: Some of the units have quality control problems, it can get hot to handle and its construction makes it prone to falling off surfaces if one is not careful.

The E Nano
https://epicvape.com/ About $190.00. Pluses: It is dead on efficient, easiest of the set to use with glass and tough as nails. Not so goods: The cord and control can be problematic and it has a slight optimizing learning curve.

All the above is my opinion based on the way I use the devices so you are going to find lots of other different opinions which are as valid as mine. Oh and don't worry about hot air rushing down your throat lots of ways around that and as a mostly direct draw user (no water treatment, short stems) I don't think it is that bad. I wish you good luck in your study.

cloudsosmoke

i have this vape ..so

crafty is surprisingly well made/designed and worth its cost IMHO

..the cooling unit at top works very well .. so no hot vapor - except maybe way up past 195c(385f) for long periods

and it vapes ... wonderfully

(lol - guess whos just been using their crafty?)

just to let you know.. you have a very good vape there ..before you decide to change it for another

Last edited:
cloudsosmoke,
Reactions: howie105

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Water pipe combuster looking for a very similar feeling?

Lotus is the best choice.

Cheaper/better choice as well.

seaofgreens,
Reactions: hoptimum

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...if your looking for a desktop vape to use solely with glass... seriously look into the E-Nano from epicvape.

get yourself a GonG with it and you will not be disappointed :2c:

just_the_flu,

little maggie

If you want to try this for the least money, I'd recommend a dynavap. It uses butane but works in a few seconds and is $30. It works fine with my bubbler. I use all my vapes with a bubbler and adaptors for size.
If you end up liking these then consider spending over $100 for a vaporizer.
The easiest and least expensive place to get a water tool is sunshine store at DHGate. Under $50 for a good one.
If you want a desktop the e-nano or the underdog are both good log vapes. I use my UD more mainly because it included several stems including a gong and a little aromatherapy cup. It is super simple and has 0 learning curve.

Last edited:
little maggie,

Likes2vape

I recommend the Vapexhale cloud EVO if you want to replicate the bong load experience. The 7th floor vapes are also pretty awesome. The LSV can rip fat loads through water!

I am also really enjoying the Boundless CFX as a portable! They don't have an official water pipe adapter(wpa) yet but it's a very versital vape that is easy to hook up to a bong. It's also pretty cheap $150 shipped or its little brother the CF is $109 if you use the coupon code in the thread.

I was a bong smoker for 27 years and have am satisfied with the vapes I own now.

The CFX has soothed my portable VAS and between the EVO and LSV I'm covered in the desktop area!

Likes2vape,
Top Bottom