Long time cannabis user; new to vaping

Robert-in-YEG

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Robert, I am from Edmonton, Alberta. I'm in my 50's, have used cannabis for many many years, but have never liked smoking. Normally when I used to smoke

After multiple complaints about the smell, I gambled $50 and bought a Yocan Vane. The Vane has plenty of faults, but it does have its place.

The Vane proved the general concept of 'Dry Herb Vaping'. After much research here, I ended up buying an Arizer Solo II. There is no question, this is one of the clean and efficient unit.

My next vape was a RYOY VERB. This device has potential, but the Vane is probably better. The fix for the VERB is simple; removable (or better) batteries.

My fourth purchase was an XMax Starry v3. This is by far my favourite in terms of taste and flavour.

My fifth purchase was an XVape Fog. While I love the feel of this in my hand, it is a disappointment. The taste isn't as good as the Starry, and beginning with the initial use, the paint under the lid has started flaking. Despite repeated tried to contact XVape or Topgreen via their websites, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook, I have had no response. Customer service sucks big time.

Has anyone here tried the XVape Fog Pro?

Robert

Robert-in-YEG

That is one of the vapes on my "next" list.

Also in the running......
  • Boundless Tera v3
  • Flowermate V5.0 Pro Vaporizer (Older, but well priced right now)
  • Xmax ACE
  • Xvape Fog Pro
I do like the look of the DaVinci, but I'm not interested in all the electronic bluetooth idea.

I have always liked electronic gadgets, so whenever I see a new vape, it interests me......

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I do like the look of the DaVinci, but I'm not interested in all the electronic bluetooth idea.
if you don't like all the features of the iq2 look at the iqc its a feature scaled back version and cheeper I think? but what id go for out of your choices is the V3 or fog pro

Hemper

Welcome @Robert-in-YEG. I am new here too. I've had a Fury 2 for a couple years that I used on and off while smoking 99% of the time. I recently commited to vaping the majority and got (and returned) a Davinci Miqro and Solo 2.

The Fury IMO is a pretty solid $100 vape but no removable battery. There are newer Furys (and the POTV ONE) but I have never used them.

I have the same unit as @Bad Dog recommended above and a TinyMight both on the way to me.

Even though the Miqro was not for me, I still have my eye on the IQC. I love the Davinci form factor. But the IQC does not seem to be a very popular unit around here, and I am still trying to figure why it hasn't caught on

Good luck in your search!

Robert-in-YEG

Welcome @Robert-in-YEG. I am new here too. I've had a Fury 2 for a couple years that I used on and off while smoking 99% of the time. I recently commited to vaping the majority and got (and returned a Davinci Miqro and Solo 2).

The Fury IMO is a pretty solid $100 vape but no removable battery. There are newer Furys (and the POTV ONE) but I have never used them.

I have the same unit as @Bad Dog recommended above and a TinyMight both on the way to me.

Even though the Miqro was not for me, I still have my eye on the IQC. I love the Davinci form factor. But the IQC does not seem to be a very popular unit around here, and I am still trying to figure why it hasn't caught on

Good luck in your search!
I like the look of the HR product line, but the lack of removable battery.

With the Fog or Starry, 1 battery in the device, plus two spares, will last me through a long day. I doubt anything with an integrated battery would work for me.

Robert-in-YEG,

Hemper

I like the look of the HR product line, but the lack of removable battery.

With the Fog or Starry, 1 battery in the device, plus two spares, will last me through a long day. I doubt anything with an integrated battery would work for me.
My Fury right now is working double overtime. I am charging it 3-4x a day.

Mr. Me2

Welcome, @Robert-in-YEG ! From your lineup, it sounds like you have experience with session, conduction vapes.

I agree with @Bad Dog ’s recommendation. The xmax V3 pro reviews are strong and it sounds like a solid value and opportunity for you to get your feet wet with a convection vape.

And for transparency’s sake, I haven’t tried the xmax V3 pro, but prefer convection vapes.

Have fun shopping!

Top Bottom