London Olympic Highlights 2012

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
With the Olympics in full swing, chances are we aren't going to see the winningest athlete (in the history of the Olympic Games) pose with a vaporizer anytime soon. So, I would like to start a thread/discussion all things Olympics (2012 or otherwise)

Let me start with a pop quiz -

In the sport of olympic (or otherwise) wrestling, what is the name of this move? (This is womens wrestling BTW)

483188_10151120942211212_1200723148_n.jpg

AGBeer,

lwien

FUCK FOX NEWS !!! Now I'm pissed.

So Gaby, this little 16 year old girl wins the individual women's gymnastic competition. Not only that, but she's the very first Afro-American to ever do so. No matter what TV station you turn on, EVERYONE is sending out their congratulations to this little 4 foot 9 inch wonder, that is except Fox News who ran a story this morning complaining that she wasn't wearing a uniform of red white and blue therefore implying that she is somehow less..............American.

FUCK FOX !!!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
FUCK FOX NEWS !!! Now I'm pissed.

So Gaby, this little 16 year old girl wins the individual women's gymnastic competition. Not only that, but she's the very first Afro-American to ever do so. No matter what TV station you turn on, EVERYONE is sending out their congratulations to this little 4 foot 9 inch wonder, that is except Fox News who ran a story this morning complaining that she wasn't wearing a uniform of red white and blue therefore implying that she is somehow less..............American.

FUCK FOX !!!
That is shitty, period. I was just telling someone yesterday that I have turned the tv off for a couple weeks now, except for Breaking Bad of course ;) and I have to tell ya, I feel good :):peace:

t-dub,

lwien

China vs USA..........Beach Volleyball. Wow.........whata match. Some of the most amazing plays from both teams. :clap:

lwien,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
With the Olympics in full swing, chances are we aren't going to see the winningest athlete (in the history of the Olympic Games) pose with a vaporizer anytime soon. So, I would like to start a thread/discussion all things Olympics (2012 or otherwise)

Let me start with a pop quiz -

In the sport of olympic (or otherwise) wrestling, what is the name of this move? (This is womens wrestling BTW)

483188_10151120942211212_1200723148_n.jpg
In Australia we call that a Hopoate (Pronounced Hop-Oh-Ahh-Tea):lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hopoate#Controversy

Frederick McGuire,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
And how about the greatest olympian of all times (who happens to smoke pot on occasion)?

:D

AGBeer,
Top Bottom