Log Vapes in Europe?

dunwich

Hey

How do us europeans go about to get a Log Vape?

E-Nano, Underdog and Woodscents are all US based and im worried about customs, CE certificate, and power supply (the power supply should really be a problem - I can just get some sort of converter right?

dunwich,

Dutch-Mic

Old thread, relevant issue. We do have now the Couchlog, but no microdosing log like the Woodscents or E-Nano. We want microdosing logs in the EU! Or am I the only one? 😅

To be fair: some shops offer the Woodscents for 300 euros, but I would like a more affordable EU option.

DaVapeGuy

Old thread, relevant issue. We do have now the Couchlog, but no microdosing log like the Woodscents or E-Nano. We want microdosing logs in the EU! Or am I the only one? 😅

To be fair: some shops offer the Woodscents for 300 euros, but I would like a more affordable EU option.
Does the CL not microdose?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
People are doing amazing DIY stuff in Europe with logs:
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-misty-log-diy-wooden-log-vaporizer.26757/
And of course building an HLT is very straightforward.

Also, Musa is also in Germany but also not cheap or easily available. So I take your point.

Since I order vapes from Europe often, I wonder how much it would cost to get a Heat Island sent to you from Alan. That's my favorite classic log and they are very affordable. Probably the best value in cannabis vapes.

Edited to add: https://toasty-top.com/

Last edited:

Orvaxxx

I didn’t want to imply that the CL isn’t suitable for microdosing. I meant that we don’t have easy acces to (more affordable) logs that are made for small loads like the E-Nano or Woodscents Lite kit. If I could buy a log like those within the EU then I would immediately do that.
Heard/read so much good things about the E-Nano, but hard to get in the Netherlands.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Heard/read so much good things about the E-Nano, but hard to get in the Netherlands.
I have never had much interest in the E-nano. Probably because of the many great logs available to me, but the E-nano seems kind of cheap? The power cord seems terrible from all the photos. Maybe someday I will pick one up secondhand and be corrected for my uninformed opinion.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have never had much interest in the E-nano. Probably because of the many great logs available to me, but the E-nano seems kind of cheap? The power cord seems terrible from all the photos. Maybe someday I will pick one up secondhand and be corrected for my uninformed opinion.

Eh there's really nothing special about it, it's just a mass-produced log, pretty basic, I would much prefer anything from Alan and I'm pretty sure he can send anything to Europe as well...

attackpoints

+1 for a heat island if Alan will ship to Europe. Emailing and asking about anything on hand is worth it. I do prefer it as a micro doser and I think it performs better than my CL with small loads. Dead easy to use, fluffy clouds, crazy efficient.

CL, I just prefer with a larger amount but it isn't exactly affordable.

condition

How much the Woodscents Aroma Log should cost? How much is this in the US for example?

condition,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

Dutch-Mic

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
How much the Woodscents Aroma Log should cost? How much is this in the US for example?
This is a pretty good price, imo. Just under $300. Direct from Ed the WS starts at $350. It doesn't say the wood. And it looks like the 2021 version. But still a fair price.

Dutch-Mic

This is a pretty good price, imo. Just under $300. Direct from Ed the WS starts at $350. It doesn't say the wood. And it looks like the 2021 version. But still a fair price.
330 euros, so around 350 usd. After reading the WS thread I think the 330 euros is still worth it if you also want the accessories. What a craftsman is he!

Dutch-Mic,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
330 euros, so around 350 usd. After reading the WS thread I think the 330 euros is still worth it if you also want the accessories. What a craftsman is he!
I don't know what kind of bad math I did to get to "under $300". I wish I could even blame the weed. But I think I just messed up lol. Glad you fixed it.

Grass Yes,
  • Haha
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

davesmith

Glass Blower
you can get converters for 110 to 220 v or whatever it is. Been running my enano on one for years.

davesmith,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom