Log vapes- E nano or Woodscents?

Truth Seeker

I'm thinking about a log vape or a silver surfer?
I've looked at the woodscents and the e nano, the e nano seems easier to clean
due to the glass stem and not having to deal with a Dynavap?

Is there a taste difference between the nano and the woodscents?
Do both primarily work the same with a water piece or is there a big difference?

Truth Seeker,
I have an E-Nano and totally love it. Looking at a Woodscents. One thing that I think might be different between the 2 is the draw. With the E-Nano, I am always doing a lung pull. Whether using the stem, or the GonG or the whip, it's always a lung pull.

When I use my VapCap, I am mostly a mouth pull. I'll feather the airport and mix in a lung pull but for the most part, I am using mouth pulls.

So, I would imagine, the big diff between the E-Nano and the Wood Scents might be that.

Perhaps someone who has both will chime in on that.

Truth Seeker

I have an E-Nano and totally love it. Looking at a Woodscents. One thing that I think might be different between the 2 is the draw. With the E-Nano, I am always doing a lung pull. Whether using the stem, or the GonG or the whip, it's always a lung pull.

When I use my VapCap, I am mostly a mouth pull. I'll feather the airport and mix in a lung pull but for the most part, I am using mouth pulls.

So, I would imagine, the big diff between the E-Nano and the Wood Scents might be that.

Perhaps someone who has both will chime in on that.
Thanks for your view point! I'm trying to get away from lungs hits! Maybe the Woodscents might be a better option for me? With a water piece it probably isn't too big a difference?

Truth Seeker,

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
I have both. The ENano is 110v and has a heavy cord but can pack a real punch - the only one of my logs that has combusted a load. The WS is 12v and uses a lighter cord and I prefer this format. I recommend a variable power supply with any log for fine tuning - but will admit to running my [older] WS heater directly off a wall plug at 12v. I believe Ed has a new heater design that puts out a bit more heat, so the VVPS may be more necessary for the WS now. While logs in general have a little restriction - the stem/screen has a lot to do with overall draw. The ENano stems and gongs all come in fixed or adjustable versions with the fixed screens being a little more restricted than the SS mesh basket in the adjustable. The ice stem is a real treat. The WS is designed to be used around the VC tip so you have a lot of options, but I mostly use a dynavap M without a condenser with my WS - I think Ed now has a glass stem that accepts the VC tip also. My daily is an Underdog, but the ENano and WS split time as occasional diversions.

baxter

I have both. The ENano is 110v and has a heavy cord but can pack a real punch - the only one of my logs that has combusted a load. The WS is 12v and uses a lighter cord and I prefer this format. I recommend a variable power supply with any log for fine tuning - but will admit to running my [older] WS heater directly off a wall plug at 12v. I believe Ed has a new heater design that puts out a bit more heat, so the VVPS may be more necessary for the WS now. While logs in general have a little restriction - the stem/screen has a lot to do with overall draw. The ENano stems and gongs all come in fixed or adjustable versions with the fixed screens being a little more restricted than the SS mesh basket in the adjustable. The ice stem is a real treat. The WS is designed to be used around the VC tip so you have a lot of options, but I mostly use a dynavap M without a condenser with my WS - I think Ed now has a glass stem that accepts the VC tip also. My daily is an Underdog, but the ENano and WS split time as occasional diversions.

Thats good information. Sounds like you own every log except the Heat Island.

baxter,
Top Bottom