Log vapes and Dynavaps

Dopamine

Hello, I have never used a log vape before, and thinking about getting one next.
I stopped using my Dynavaps completely, because after trying some bigger butane vapes (Dani Fusion, V3Ti, and the Stunner) the dynavaps, taste like ass.

My question is, will a log vape that fits dynavaps make them taste better and hit harder? Or should I just retire them to the “drawer”?

Are there any log vapes that would fit a Dani tip?

Thanks

nicknobody

Hello, I have never used a log vape before, and thinking about getting one next.
Fantastic idea
My question is, will a log vape that fits dynavaps make them taste better and hit harder?
Taste better? Absolutely. Hit harder? Yes and no.
Or should I just retire them to the “drawer”?
A convection log and a conduction (hybridish) dynavap sound like a great pair to own. I think they compliment each other perfectly (I have a couple of both)

coolbreeze

My question is, will a log vape that fits dynavaps make them taste better and hit harder?
The woodscents/DV tastes much better than DV alone. It's possible to get larger hits by careful torch technique but the WS is no slouch; that video's before he ball-modded it. Also, fwiw, it turns the DV convection-centric.

im not a robot

i love my woodscents, it is my best tasting vape, and seems like a great way to put your dynas to good use. it is the only log i know, and i really like it as a way to stretch a small load into baffling amounts of clouds and taste. i am a lightweight and woodscents works well for that. so not so sure about harder hitting than dynas, but could be just the way i use it. heat islands are also an option, highly customisable, but there is a waitlist.

Dopamine

The woodscents/DV tastes much better than DV alone. It's possible to get larger hits by careful torch technique but the WS is no slouch; that video's before he ball-modded it. Also, fwiw, it turns the DV convection-centric.
What tip is he using in the video? Same size bowl as a dv? Thems some big clouds from a dv, think I might give it a go.

Thanks

nicknobody

What tip is he using in the video? Same size bowl as a dv? Thems some big clouds from a dv, think I might give it a go.

Thanks
That’s the Simrell chamber. Not compatible with a vap cap. Must have for woodscents

Edit: bowl size is a hair deeper than a m+ bowl but you have to put less herb in the chamber because the tip of the heater recesses in a bit

Last edited:

Dopamine

So it’s a coin flip if a dv tip fits? Titanium and Helix tips are what I have right now.

Dopamine,

coolbreeze

So it’s a coin flip if a dv tip fits? Titanium and Helix tips are what I have right now.
Sorta. None of my Helix, '21Omni, '21Vong, or '18 & '19M tips fit, neither does the simrell 9-fin. Most of my '21M and std Ti tips fit and spin freely (a few are little too tight to spin smoothly).

But yes, it does come with a Ti tip that's tested for fit.

nicknobody

I know 2020m and m+ tips DONT work with the ws

It really doesn’t bother me. I got them to use individually.

All glass stems are my favorite for the woodscents

coolbreeze

I know 2020m and m+ tips DONT work with the ws

It really doesn’t bother me. I got them to use individually.

All glass stems are my favorite for the woodscents
I have one M+ tip that fits perfectly, spins well, and another that won't begin to fit. I guess I'm not the only one with loose tolerances around here...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

If you wanted to be sure the tips you have will fit whatever log you get, it would be best to measure precisely if you can, or if you are getting it custom made, send the tips to the maker? Like if you email Alan to inquire what he has in stock currently you could also get on custom list, but you could also just talk to him and send him your tips so he can make sure that they will fit whatever log you are getting, make sure to get a log that will fit them... He could also make you custom stems for them which has no wait list

Dopamine

All this may sound like too much chance. Was looking for new life for some unused dv’s that may or may mot fit.

oh well. Impatiently waiting for my next vape. Thanks

coolbreeze

I have a couch log and use it with a carbless wooden simrell stem and a camoflet convector tip and it is incredible. I do not have the oring to try and use a normal dv tip with my couchlog but the convector tip fits perfectly.
Great tip tip! I have them sitting next to each other and didn't think to try it! The Convector tip fits the Woodscents too.

coolbreeze,

Pcloudy

Great tip tip! I have them sitting next to each other and didn't think to try it! The Convector tip fits the Woodscents too
Great tip tip! I have them sitting next to each other and didn't think to try it! The Convector tip fits the Woodscents too.
I just looked, you were the one that had the idea on the couch log thread a few weeks ago. I wanted to give the op a shout out and it was you. But yes I think that bowl roasts even more evenly than the stock metal bowl and holds just a bit more than the dv tip. Perfect amount of airflow for a carb less dv stem

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
I’ve been known to use my log and Dynavap at the same time. You know, for that extra medication. 😋

NV5a-Original.jpg

coolbreeze

I just looked, you were the one that had the idea on the couch log thread a few weeks ago. I wanted to give the op a shout out and it was you. But yes I think that bowl roasts even more evenly than the stock metal bowl and holds just a bit more than the dv tip. Perfect amount of airflow for a carb less dv stem
Dammit! I remembered trying it with the Woodscents, but not the Couch Log. Works better than I remembered! ; P

Ok, so with the Convector tip, you can pack a bowl, hit it once with the Couch Log, once with the Woodscents, once with a torch, once with the Wand, and then once with the Inductor, in theory (I didn't actually try the Wand). The Woodscents chamber is slightly too large for a good seal with the Couch Log. I don't have a Heat Island, unfortunately, but maybe some of these other tips that fit DV stems will work with those as well? Some of the Underdogs too, unless I'm mistaken. Upshot is, if you have a drawer full of stems there's lots you can do with them. : )

Top Bottom