Log Vape Power Jack Repair

jurgenk

Ordered a Black Walnut with a bison leather bottom vape off Purple Days (to match the Myrtle unit I already had) before Christmas and received it a week ago with a purple, cowhide bottom. Attempted to contact Pammy and Tom and had my email bounced back to me as the website is closed; came here and found out that they had closed and after checking in with someone close to them was advised that they were unreachable.

I had a piece of water buffalo leather from an old pair of caulk boots so was going to redo the bottom myself and thought that by pulling the power jack the finishing of the unit would be easier. That was an obvious mistake in that when I twisted the power jack out of the hardwood body, it broke the connection. I opened up the unit and attempted to resolder the connection with no luck.

What I am looking for is to purchase a new power jack and some soldering instructions for the connection. If anyone can help me it would be appreciated. I have sent requests to Woodeez and Aromazap with no joy so far (I am in Canada so that may be part of the issue).

Brad

jurgenk,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
You have posted in the wrong section.

However, you can try Dave from Under Dog or Alan from Toasty Top or HI threads. I know that Dave had a post a few weeks ago saying that he can possibly undertake PD repairs. Why not try shoot him an email.

J.R.R.Tokin',

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Dave, the creator of the Underdog, has also offered to help with or repair PD's. Just send him an email mate.

...way to slow I gues... :lol:

OhTheAgony,

jurgenk

A very big thank you to Dave from Underdog vapes... I do not own one of his products, yet he took the time to walk me through the repair process and was incredibly helpful. Customer service has always been appreciated and Underdog certainly provides it and makes a beautiful product as well.

Brad

jurgenk,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Dave is a great guy with a great product and excellent customer service. If you like log vapes you will love the UD vape as well.

Gonzo,

jurgenk

Gonzo said:
Dave is a great guy with a great product and excellent customer service. If you like log vapes you will love the UD vape as well.

I was impressed as I offered to pay him for his time and he declined. I am always fond of people who are kind and considerate.

jurgenk,
Top Bottom