Log Vape Opportunity! CRZ-UD-EV-HI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was recently on a live stream chat with Paul Tokin of tokin daily on youtube. He has a really popular channel. I asked him if he has tried a log vape and he said he has not. I asked if he recieved one would he create a video review of it and he said he would be glad to do it and he would try to squeeze it into his busy schedule eventually.

Im sure that it would be widely viewed and possibly give you tons of sales. Just send him an email. I know he doesnt have the best reputation around here because of his old website where he sold 7th Floor Vapes but he is a genuine guy.

Does anyone here watch Tokin Daily? his channel is awesome by the way and its uploaded with content daily :)

VaporBoxed,

scottio19

scotty
I saw some of his vids when I first came onto fuckcombustion, they were helpful. people looking for video reviews often find his videos on the top of the search results on youtube. i prefer the reviews on here more though

scottio19,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
I am a regular Tokin fan, I do enjoy coming home from work and loading which ever vape I am in the mood for and watch Paul toke up and babble while getting foggy.

He is a regular silver surfer user and one of the bigger hitting log vapes would probably impress him the most. Sound like a great way to get exposure for the Log Vape manufacturers as he has many thousand subscribers to his channel.

psyshaman,
I believe Tokin' used to be a retailer, and ended up taking money for vapes that weren't delivered or were massively delayed. His site was tokinsvapes.com. He has a presence on this forum at one point, even starting the DBV thread way back when, but he's been gone a long time, probably due to the issues arising on this own retail site.

But that was all before my time, haha.

charliedontsurf,
VaporBoxed said:
I know he doesnt have the best reputation around here because of his old website where he sold 7th Floor Vapes but he is a genuine guy.

Does anyone here watch Tokin Daily? his channel is awesome by the way and its uploaded with content daily
I believe Tokin' used to be a retailer, and ended up taking money for vapes that weren't delivered or were massively delayed. His site was tokinsvapes.com. He has a presence on this forum at one point, even starting the DBV thread way back when, but he's been gone a long time, probably due to the issues arising on this own retail site.

Yea thats what i was referring to. I personally think a crz or a ud would impress him the most. I love watching tokins vids, its cool that he vapes often.

VaporBoxed,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
After the way he left his customers hanging I seriously doubt he would be the one someone should want advertising for his vaporizer imo. Not a fan of the guy, sorry.

OhTheAgony,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'm torn. Sounds like he screwed some people, but I'd love to see the Underdog get the exposure that it deserves .... DAMN.

darkrom,
Didnt he give the site to a friend and let his friend take care of it. I swear i thought i saw a video where he adressed this. But whatever, everyone has there own opinions on people. He has the best stoner videos on youtube in my eyes.

VaporBoxed,
Reactions: jeffp

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
He did an apology video long after, yes. But he didn't give a real explanation, just an excuse. And that doesn't change the fact that he left numerous people hanging for weeks if not months, which is unacceptable when someone claims to run a respectable business imo. It just the proves the unreliable stoner image many people have of us weedheads, something we could really do without.

OhTheAgony,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
He can't just blame it on the 'friend' he supposedly left to run the store, like he tried to in that video- he himself was ignoring emails so folk were having to try to contact him through his you tube comments, which he just deleted from the public eye and ignored. He was fully aware and involved. I have no trust whatsoever in the man or his 'Tokin' brand.

WatTyler,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
IMO. If you like him or not he has a lot of viewers and to give him one free vape that features a few times in his videos could be a good way to expose it to it's target market.

I understand that his previous online store was a failure with a messy demise.
It's a very small cost for a chance of a lot potential buyers to first lay eyes on a beautiful, functional and quite stealthy type of vape that they were unaware of. If reviewed and refer to the manufacturer for purchase.
If you dont like paul ThusSpakeLinda is also another option..
Anyway to get more exposure and customers for our beloved Log Styles is good :peace: :)

psyshaman,
psyshaman said:
IMO. If you like him or not he has a lot of viewers and to give him one free vape that features a few times in his videos could be a good way to expose it to it's target market.

I understand that his previous online store was a failure with a messy demise.
It's a very small cost for a chance of a lot potential buyers to first lay eyes on a beautiful, functional and quite stealthy type of vape that they were unaware of. If reviewed and refer to the manufacturer for purchase.
If you dont like paul ThusSpakeLinda is also another option..
Anyway to get more exposure and customers for our beloved Log Styles is good :peace: :)

Exactly. I Adressed his website in my original post and no matter if you like him or not i was just creating an oppurtunity for more people to see a new kind of vaporizer other than the 7th floor products which he usually uses. He gets like 300 views in his first hour of posting vids and he has like a couple million channel views.

Im not trying to discuss some past problems. Im just trying to move past that and create a new group of log vape users. So please no more discussion about his past business prooblems.

VaporBoxed,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
But my question is - as an 'unbiased vape reviewer' why do WE as the CONSUMER have to supply HIM with the product to review? Seriously, if you are about the community and 'sharing knowledge' with others, it shouldn't be my responsibility to get something into your hands for you to review. (Save manufacturers)

Just my thought.

AGBeer,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I would think it would depend on what the manufacturer is trying to accomplish. Are they trying to cater to the "stoner crowd" or the medicinal community? Tokin certainly appeals to the first more than the second group.

Sometimes, it's not as much about sales as it is about intent. :2c:

momofthegoons,
I never asked the consumers to provide him with a vaporizer. I specifically asked for Dave from UD to think about sending him one to review. Im all for getting more people to start vaporizing. You have no idea how many people were inspired by him to quit combustion and start vaping. I was one of them and in the live stream he held last christmas for about 4 hours i had convos with over 10 people about how paul convinced them to start vaping.

Now manufacturers often send their products to others to review. For instance, Beta vapes sent to consumers to review. Have you heard of Grimm Green (ecigs) or ThusSpakeLinda (vapes).They are also popular vape reviewers and get products sent to them often to review. How about how SM gave Clouds to Joe rogan and dopefiend?

I am really feeling attacked here. All i want is more people to know what a log vape is. Why even come into my thread if you want to start an argument.

Your right, its not your responsibility to supply anyone with something to review. If you were the slightest bit interested in sharing knowledge and the vapor commmunity you would see that it is in all log manufacturers best interest to let someone whose known test their product. It builds sales and gives an honest opinion on that product.

VaporBoxed,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
VaporBoxed said:
I am really feeling attacked here. All i want is more people to know what a log vape is. Why even come into my thread if you want to start an argument.

:peace: No need for you to feel attacked VaporBoxed, We're just discussing, and it's not about you personally. I'm sure some of the vape makers will take advantage of such an opportunity for increased exposure, as is their prerogative. I personally would use a different reviewer for my product- one who I felt to be more trustworthy and credible. I think that any manufacturers considering using his services would/should want to be aware of the reputation and following he has built himself- and not just the positive aspects. This isn't attacking you or your suggestion though vaporboxed, just offering my opinion on that particular 'promotional company' :2c:

WatTyler,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'd rather see an Underdog make its way into ThusSpakeLinda's hands. She is pretty good and interesting and as far as I know she has never had any issues with potentially screwing customers. All I know her as is a reviewer. I don't think she sells anything at all. Very good video reviews.

darkrom,

max

Out to lunch
VaporBoxed said:
Just send him an email.
If you think a log vape maker would be interested then please do send an email to the appropriate vape maker. But this thread doesn't belong in General Vaporization- Vapor related but not model specific

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom