Log search

Ionlyknowvape

AN & 4wks of Hydroponic BudSwell (2 more weaks)
I have an awesome Ed-Log that’s been carrying the evening weight since acquiring his new monster one-hit tip. I plan to add another log to the mess of goods and ask for advice on a model that will perform as well or better?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have an awesome Ed-Log that’s been carrying the evening weight since acquiring his new monster one-hit tip. I plan to add another log to the mess of goods and ask for advice on a model that will perform as well or better?
You might want to check out the log thread:

I really like my WS after I got the new simrell tip like you did. I wasn't really connecting with it before that.

The most similar log to the WS is probably the Heat Island with the 7/16 heater. Although it has far more open draw. Still really nice and basically my favorite "classic" log.

The UD Alpha has a bit more power and can be really fun, but is not a 1-hitter for me.

My favorite log is the CouchLog. It's fantastic as a direct-draw log but really shines as an injector. Great flavor, super flexible, and easy to run. It's as powerful as my baller vapes but in a nice little package. And it delivers better at the low temps than my FP.

My CC Zenith is still being built but I am excited about that. My number has not come up to even order my GTR, but that's another next generation log you might consider.

Have fun!

Ionlyknowvape

I would love to get a CC Zenith as a substitute to all the other logs mentioned. To me it appears to be like a reduced sized balled LSV with power to boot. The cosmetics are unique and I would love to have one.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I would love to get a CC Zenith as a substitute to all the other logs mentioned. To me it appears to be like a reduced sized balled LSV with power to boot. The cosmetics are unique and I would love to have one.

The CC Atlas and Halo are also log like ballers in a handle style that I really like! I use the CC stuff much more as my go to desktops than my logs, but I recommend heat island for those as there is a ton of variety and can be had for lowest price

Texus

E-Nano XL would be another good contender. I find I really appreciate the broader base on the XLs that makes them more stable than my Underdogs. Plus the more open airflow. Some nice stems for it too. Big fan of the cooling stem with pinched mouthpiece and Ed's TNT aftermarket wood and metal stem.

Ionlyknowvape

Reviewed all the mentioned and ended up ordering the Kingswood CouchLog for their platter size plus the addition of another acting living room display.
The order decision had been a quickie and I appreciate the Log suggestions. The German Loggers responded timely making some of the decision easy. Thanks

GoldenBud

what I mean is like... I've tried the WS few times, it's almost as tasty as the ELEV8R.. and I know the low-medium temps well
and I'd seen some people say CouchLog is as tasty as ELEV8R or so.. or like Herbo almost

I know that WS is restricted vs CouchLog but I ask just about taste?
@coolbreeze what do you think CL vs ELEV8?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
what I mean is like... I've tried the WS few times, it's almost as tasty as the ELEV8R.. and I know the low-medium temps well
and I'd seen some people say CouchLog is as tasty as ELEV8R or so.. or like Herbo almost

I know that WS is restricted vs CouchLog but I ask just about taste?
@coolbreeze what do you think CL vs ELEV8?

Taste is just such a subjective thing with so many variables ;)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
CL is very tasty but ironically I have never tried the ELEV8R or herbo. (But I would love to)

Last edited:

Gnome34

I have too many vapes. I have to say the Enano is up there in the flavor category. Better than my Elev8r and solo just ever so slightly. I also love the LSVs flavor.

I've never tried an Herborizer though, have heard that was one of the flavor kings.

Edit: the glass screen Enano stem just punches you in the mouth with terps. Part of that punch is "flavor" to me, it is incredible. Takes your breath away at times.

Top Bottom