Log owners - Which log vape is most efficient?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleezy

Burn without Fire
Girls can answer too :peace: By most efficient, I mean the highest ratio of subjective highness level achieved to amount used... So, what do you guys think??? (My first post, but I've been lurking for about a week :) )

Bleezy,

lwien

I believe that log vapes in general are considered to be the most efficient vape design on the market for various reasons but I honestly don't believe that one brand could be considered more or less efficient than another.

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I'd have to agree with you lwien. I own several of them and feel they are all equally efficient in the amount of herb used.

Some logs, such as the HI and the UD, take less time than others to cash out the bowl due to their higher heat and larger bowl size. I suppose some might feel that is a kind of efficiency. :2c:

momofthegoons,

vap999

Using a log-style vaporizer, it will be your personal use style that is the primary determinant of "efficacy." Many small hits inhaled very deeply, including inhaling air towards the end, and with some rebreathing, is the most efficient method.

But keep in mind, vaporizer "efficiency" is somewhat illusory -- It's the active components that you exhale that are the inefficient part of the equation. That is why dense, heavy hits are not efficient - much is being exhaled. "Efficiency" is also illusory in the sense that what you don't vaporize will still be in there for you to later either revaporize (say after even further drying and powdering) or simply consume in edible form.

vap999,

max

Out to lunch
vap999 said:
Using a log-style vaporizer, it will be your personal use style that is the primary determinant of "efficacy." Many small hits inhaled very deeply, including inhaling air towards the end, and with some rebreathing, is the most efficient method.

But keep in mind, vaporizer "efficiency" is somewhat illusory -- It's the active components that you exhale that are the inefficient part of the equation. That is why dense, heavy hits are not efficient - much is being exhaled. "Efficiency" is also illusory in the sense that what you don't vaporize will still be in there for you to later either revaporize (say after even further drying and powdering) or simply consume in edible form.
:tup:

With pretty much any good quality vape, whether it's variable or not, efficiency is pretty much up to the user.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom