Live Hash Rosin

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Just did a little research on the Soiku brand and admit to being a little jealous. Nothing like that available near me yet despite NY being legal for recreational for over a year. Still waiting for non Indian Reservation stores to open in my area. The Seneca Nation rules the roost right now and all weed sold on Nation Land has to also be grown there. Concentrates are a different story and the brand I get for live hash rosin is Sovereign.

Anyhoo, some info about Soiku as mentioned by @FlyingLow for those interested and who can get it.

Soiku Bano​

Founded by two Cuban-American brothers and their bubble bags, Soiku Bano first hit the Colorado scene in 2020. Their memorable name is a humorous twist of the phrase “Soy Cubano”, meaning “I am Cuban”. The Soiku team have already made waves across the industry with their delicious, terptastic cold-cured rosin pearls and their strong focus on quality! They source only the best fresh frozen material to wash, and it’s a key factor in producing their consistently top shelf hash. In fact, they’ve sourced their flower from multiple cultivators that we’ve worked with as well.
A key aspect that sets Soiku Bano apart from other solventless extractors is the integral role that their hashmakers play in choosing who to collaborate with and what strains to wash! Every member of the Soiku family plays an essential role in the final product. They also are always looking for ways to improve, meaning each batch of their rosin is better than the last. As a small family run business, Jose and Xander will always keep it real and maintain a focus on producing some of the best hash that can be found in the Colorado solventless market.
Soiku Bano continues to IMPRESS!
Y'all be on the lookout for their latest drops, 3.5g jars of gorgeousness called Soiku Sundae.
It is a 2g scoop of cold cure hash rosin topped with 1.5g of what they are calling SoiSauce. Looks great even though I haven't bought saucy concentrates in years.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
From one of the better producers in southern Maine:
Thought it was kinda cool and maybe some of you might be interested....✌️

Edit: and just for you @GoldenBud, here's a couple of pics of the last 1/2 of the 1/4 oz I got of this up in Maine over a month ago...It's been in the fridge since and I've only had one dab from it so far... it's pretty good, and relatively very cheap:
IMG-2857.jpg

IMG-2858.jpg

I posted about this caregiver, Native Relief, in the 2nd post of this thread... glad I checked them out...:tup:

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I just picked up some live hash rosin that people were raving about here, and by a reputable producer. It certainly wasn't cheap.

Just had a question about terps and harshness. I'm dabbing it through my usual bubbler erig. It has decent flavor and effects, but it kinda burns on the back of the throat and after the hit I feel it up the nose too. Can this be due to the live terps or should I be concerned about additives? I wouldn't think there would be anything else in pressed hash rosin. I vaped a lot of hash rosin in the past and not had this sensation. Almost like what you would get from a live resin cart.

BabyFacedFinster,

florduh

That sounds like normal live resin. That's why I prefer cured resin, I feel it's less harsh on the nose and throat, and more well rounded and complex flavor.

I agree. The terps can be too high in some of these live rosins and almost all live resin. The cured stuff has a more flower-like taste. And tend to be a little cheaper than live resin/rosin. Sometimes harder to find too.

florduh,
Top Bottom