Linx Gaia or Fury 2?

Linx Gaia or Fury 2?

• Total voters

fleety777

Hey y’all, first post here. I’m in he market for a new vape and I’m torn between the Linx Gaia and Fury 2. A big factor for me was price until I realized I can get both for just about the same price on PuffItUp by using coupon codes. I’ve heard but nothing but good things about the Gaia and many people have said it’s their favorite portable dry herb vape (well, maybe other than the Mighty). On the other hand, I’ve heard he Fury 2 is a little beast and that does great things from it’s small size, which I love for stealth and portability. For those familiar with both, which one is more efficient and effective? Which one would better serve as a daily driver?

sickmanfraud

Welcome aboard @fleety777. You will enjoy the people here and you can learn a lot here.

I have some bad news, but since you are a newbie I expect that the mods will cut you some slack.

This thread belongs in the section called Ask FC.

We can ask the mods to move it by hitting the report button and explain a newbie mistake and they will move the thread.

sickmanfraud,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Welcome @fleety777
I really don’t know much about the Linx. I followed it for awhile but lost interest somewhere along the line, so I can’t speak to it.
But as an owner of many portable vapes that I use exclusively with flowers, in my opinion, the Fury 2 is the best bang for your buck. It is small, extremely easy to use and consistently does its job well. You will not be disappointed!

Top Bottom