Limpuro Orange

tepictoton

Anybody know this?

Does it work? And what about the environment? Any clues?

I might get a spray just to see how it works, but is always nicer to hears others experiences with it...

It is supposed to be a 100% biodegradable cleaning product for sishas

Last edited:
tepictoton,

ou812?

FWIW..Are you just vaping thru your piece? I ask only because I have noticed, if 1.) its just vapor and not a combust.piece and 2.) do you change fluid EOD? if so I have yet to have anything cloud up or booger up the clarity of my glass that simple green or a citrus based cleaner or DAWN dish washing soap couldnt handle.You can buy Simple Green and some good Citrus Oil EPA friendly cleaners @ Home Depot or Lowes.

Honestly brother, lately Dawn dish washing detergent and the hottest tap water your faucet can produce and my pieces stay sparkly. Most WT dont use much fluid and w/NACE in the mix,the rigs just dont get nasty like combust.rigs do..I dont know the price of the product, but the simple green (supposedly EPA approved with no environmental impact) is 8 bucks a gallon and its concentrated, the stuff goes a long way.I ALWAYS use distilled water to keep mineral scale to non existence,with that simple protocol my pieces always are SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN.:2c:

If you occasionally burn,then get you an inline carbon filter, just bought one and posted its results, which are great. If your with company that enjoys the combustion route, they really do make a difference on the poisons being reduced and keep the rig really clean.I bought one on I-offer for 14 bucks to the door, and it does make burning 10x better IMO, but not going back to that scene full time,but as i mentioned it does help out tremendously for when the occasions arise!:cheers:

ou812?,

tepictoton

I do not burn, but sometimes when using oils the inside can get these nasty reclaim spots and those sometimes are hard to remove...

thx for the tips, but most of the prodcuts you mention will be hard to find here in europe...

tepictoton,

ou812?

here is a link to ebay/UK ..............the active ingredient in any citrus cleaner is d-limone.Good stuff, very concentrated, a little goes a long way and this stuff your gonna wanna drink,its smells delicious but keep away from kids,they have a tendency to think its orange yummy of sorts and will make them sick,BUT totally safe for environment,and for the price of a small bottle, it will last you forever! best I could do for a brother on the other side of the big blue pond....you will be able to keep your rigs spotless for years to come,with a small purchase of it. great all around cleaner as well I also have read here that one has used it for making concentrates and swears by it being that it isnt poison like butane or any other solvent used........hope this helps:cheers:

link

Found this, wanted to make sure di-limonene is water soluble and it is here is vendor from UK ships free and the ratio is 50 to 1 .pretty strong stuff,you can adjust the solution to meet your needs, but as I thought a pint or ltr. would go a long way, especially in a spay application

link

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom