Like new 2013 MFLB, with kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcpvapors

Well it's time to part ways with my launch box, I'm asking 70$ shipped OBO, however I am very open to trades (I can put money on top to sweeten the pot if something awesome is presented).
Comes with charger, stem, brush, 2 very low use glyph batteries, and I have the tin around here as well.
156plqs.jpg

Pcpvapors

EDIT: FINAL price drop to 55$ shipped, very open to trades still!(glass,vapes, whatever).

Last edited:
Pcpvapors,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Lifetime warranty being what it is, I don't need it, but seriously man, somebody needs to grab this deal.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: Pcpvapors

Pcpvapors

Lifetime warranty being what it is, I don't need it, but seriously man, somebody needs to grab this deal.
The warranty is active (this box was a warranty replacement), I have the emails to prove as well. (I know this isn't a price drop but wanted to make it clear that the warranty is active due to the influx of unwarranted boxes showing up on eBay and the like).

Pcpvapors,

Schotzele

Relaxing
The Netherlands are probably one of the most tolerant countries in the world regarding those issues. If you change your mind. I'm interested, and ready to pay USD 65 incl. shipping fees.

Schotzele,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom