Light Saber Vaporizer -- Vapor Tamer

Troi

Hey all I ordered the vapor tamer from LSV's website. (Vapor Tamer = glycerin filled glass tube that has a male 18.8 connection on one end. female 18.8 connection on other end, its 8 inches long, but the theres a tube inside that uses the inner real estate to make it 12 inches of cooling.

I initially ordered the product expecting to use it to help smoothen direct draw hits from the LSV, however once I had this guy in front if me i realized that it also can easily be inserted into any of my glass as a cooler before the vapor becomes hydrated. Its modularity allows me to easily use it with many of my other vapes as well, including Volcano, Herbalair, Extrememe, and SSV.

I used to not be the biggest fan of ice, as I noticed it required more herb to get me to the place i wanted to be /w ice. But the pre-cooling with the vape tamer in my opinion truly adds a level of cooling to the vapor that makes the experience incredible.

I noticed improvement especially with vaporizers such as the LSV that directly heat the herb right into my bong; i think when your vaporizer this way a lot of hot air also is sucked into the bong; with he vape tamper I think that adds a level of cooling that really eliminates any of that hot air ever reaching your lungs. I also cant tell a difference potency wise when using the vape tamer as an initial cooler to the vapor before its hydrated.

I am having a few issues with my camera but i plan to post pictures and videos tomorrow. Anyone else using the vape tampers in this fasion?

Troi,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I would love to see some of those pictures or a video. This thing really intrigues me but there is very little info about it.

aesthyrian,

Captain Jack

Wow this is a great find. I can plug this thing on top of my Luke Wilson bub, and use it with the slide, or even with my Supreme vape, correct?
If so, this basically makes Illadelph's (insanely expensive) tube with a removable glycerin coil obsolete. I was looking for a way to cool my vapor, and was thinking I would have to get an ash catcher or something. This seems perfect.

Captain Jack,

Ash057

Captain Jack said:
Wow this is a great find. I can plug this thing on top of my Luke Wilson bub, and use it with the slide, or even with my Supreme vape, correct?
If so, this basically makes Illadelph's (insanely expensive) tube with a removable glycerin coil obsolete. I was looking for a way to cool my vapor, and was thinking I would have to get an ash catcher or something. This seems perfect.

It sounds cooler than it is. I never use mine.

The Vapor Tamer is too small. The narrow air path makes for way too much drag for use with water pipes. When frozen it feels like pulling through a coffee stirrer. This small size also limits usage time, Hours of freezing time is warn in only a few minutes of usage. I emailed 7th Floor about the size, they replied back about it being due to cost reasons.

Direct draw usage with the Vapor Tamer was not any better. Frosty glass and finely ground herbs do not mix well. The material sticks to the glass. It also does not help that screens do not fit well with the vapor tamer like they do with the transfer wand.

A smaller version of the Illadelph coil would be a great product. However 7th Floor has tried to make it too small. This has made it unusable. I would rather pay more for one slightly larger that is functional.

Ash057,
Top Bottom