Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Haha, I'm sure I'll be able to manage.
Good call Turk, I've gone straight back to the ssv since the LSV died.

Does anyone have a long WPA?
I'm gonna pick up a couple of extras to save on shipping, as I've only got the 14mm short right now.
I was going to get a 14mm short and a 18mm short, but if the long one is any good I might switch up the 14 mm.

Frederick McGuire,

turk

turk
...that"s what I have ....the long 18mm...your experience has influenced me to order a back-up too...

turk,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
how does the tall one compare to the short one? i regretted not getting a long one to test.

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
....I just ordered the short one....my one and only is the 18mm long....but I plan on NOT duplicating your experience boobs...:;)

turk,

slowanimals

I'm kinda torn between getting the SSV or LSV. I'm kinda concerned about reliability and if it would be awkward to use.

How long is it LSV with the long wand?

slowanimals,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Touch to view this VTV vid!

drool2.gif

Been thinking ahead (hopefully, May I'll finally be getting my disability... 2 yrs later)... to what vape I would like to add to my budding collection (an MFLB). From watching this, I'm impressed. Plus, I like the industrial edge look, to it.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

ilovebOObs

....I just ordered the short one....my one and only is the 18mm long....but I plan on NOT duplicating your experience boobs...:;)

i hope you don't either :) but if you do at least you know its repairable.

I'm kinda torn between getting the SSV or LSV. I'm kinda concerned about reliability and if it would be awkward to use.

How long is it LSV with the long wand?

the lsv with the long wand is about 18" tall. i don't feel uncomfortable using it. but honestly if you have any kind of glass the wpa is where its at.
p3213900.jpg

@BigDaddyVapor hahah that video sold me on the lsv too and thats real nothing fogs up my room like an lsv. :rockon:

ilovebOObs,
14mm
I think it's the pipe and the air flow from the WPA.
I'll post some pics later tonight of the water pipe.
I'm fine with using the wand for this pipe though.
It works great.

So WPA is working super good now.
All I needed was a new screen. :doh:
I ordered a whole bunch from 7th floor, got a replacement heat cover (just in case I break one), and I also picked up a mouth piece for my Vapor Tamer (original).
What a difference the mouth piece makes on that thing.
The draw is so much better. I'm getting COLD, smooth, BIG hits from it now.
I picked up a clear balloon shaped one, and I now LOVE a piece that was really becoming and after thought.
It stays cold for about 5-6 good hits and then it falls off quick.

LSVvaderVAPOR,

ilovebOObs

i had the clog screen too. i was like wtf and thought my lsv wasn't getting to temp. wasted a bowl or 2 figuring that out. :(

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
...so which screen clogged up?...the one in your wand?...or the one in the heating element...the one in the heating element seems more difficult to get at...

turk,

ilovebOObs

it was my wpa bowl screen. my heating element screen still looks new. guess i don't use the wand that much.

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
...ok, thanks...I pay close attention to that screen....it's the one in the heating element I haven't even looked at yet...but when I saw it was there...I knew it wasn't going to be as easy to replace...

turk,

ilovebOObs

if i was to clean the heating element i would prolly just take off the whole glass part and soak it in a cup of iso or something.

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
...yeah, you're probably right....however, happily, I'm not there where that's necessary...hopefully you'll go before me, and talk about it here...

turk,

ilovebOObs

thats cool, my heat cover is still super clean too. i'm in sj, we need to get together and have an lsv party, heheheh

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
...I would be interested in that...I'll email you later...today.. Good suggestion.. Green cross a dispensary that delivers has a sale on bud for march madness...(what a town!).

turk,

aquabats

Heavily debated between the CRZ/HI and LSV for a few weeks as my first vape...

Thank you b00bs for swaying my decision!! Just placed my order for the LSV.

I'm a big bong combuster.. will definitely post my review and my thoughts on the product when I receive it.
Here's to entering into the new light of vaporrr! woooo!

aquabats,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I think you've made the right choice.

Recently, a friend of mine who isn't the biggest fan of vaping hit my LSV through a nice bubbler I have, and after letting out a nice big cloud, looked at me and said "Now that's what vaporizing should be like all the time... Damn."
:tup:
I then still got 4 more hits out of the bowl.
:D

Frederick McGuire,

turk

turk
...the 7th floor guys do a nice job...eventually I can see adding a bubbler to my set-up....however I'm trying to focus right now on the reason I began this quest in the 1st place.....the bud itself..

turk,

lookmomnohands

<----Potential LSV owner here

Chimay and Biojuggernaut recommended the LSV as an option to the VHW in the Vriptech thread. So far I am liking what I see. Some of the earlier concerns over the design made me a bit skeptical, but I realized that was going back a few years. Improvements have been made and I assume the product is more solid than it was in its inception. I am attracted to the LSV for the same reasons I was to the VHW: water pipe friendly, taste, glass path, efficiency.

I also like how the heat up time is shorter and the fact it doesnt look as fragile as the Vriptech (my only real complaint about the thing. broke the glass cover twice in a month...i am rough/careless/overly medicated at times).

how does the temperature range compare between the two? does one have a higher range than the other? i love those low temp, blue tone vapes (mmm VHW), but also like to crank it for when I want to sleep.

But I think I might be buying soon (ie this weekend). I was originally going to buy a Steinel heat gun but this seems like far more of a better option. Probably no where as heavy/big, quieter, healthier pathways, and most of all, CHEAPER.

lookmomnohands,

ilovebOObs

lsv temps range is pretty good. you can get the bluish vape or max it out and the get the charred top which i love for the KO.

ilovebOObs,

aquabats

<----Potential LSV owner here

But I think I might be buying soon (ie this weekend).
how does the temperature range compare between the two? does one have a higher range than the other? i love those low temp, blue tone vapes (mmm VHW), but also like to crank it for when I want to sleep.

From my research the temperature on the LSV can get very hot to even near combustion.. so I'm sure the temperature range if good

and FYI if you order now through 7th floor you can get it for a discounted price $239.99 + free shipping + a free Water pipe adapter.

I emailed them and they did say they will be discontinuing the free shipping option because of the lowered price. So act fast.

If you buy from a supporting retailer you will not have the option of a short Water pipe adapter, only the long one, also direct from 7th floor hopefully means better warrenty support as well.

just my 2cents..

turk

turk
....I believe so...I went with the premium, (I believe they call it , with u.s. postal service) and received it in two days....I live in cal as you can see.

turk,

lookmomnohands

I ordered the LSV a few hours ago! Decided to opt for USPS Priority, found it to be the right balance between cost + general delivery time. Really excited to use this and see how it compares to the VHW. From the few videos I've seen, the clouds look a bit thicker from the LSV than the VHW. Can't be sure till I experiment tho.

lookmomnohands,
Top Bottom