Leviathan Glass Lil'Mona

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This is a magnificent piece of glass, but I am having trouble using the stemless perc style bubblers (draw is too hard on my lungs), so I must be parting ways with Lil'Mona. She is in "like new" excellent condition, vapor only in the short time I've had her, stands just above 15" tall (at mouthpiece), and is about as solid built of a piece of glass as I have ever seen. Definitely a heavy hitter with a nice diffusion/stacking perc. Works great with the Cloud.

Asking $285 (firm)US (lower 48 only) PayPal only (price includes insured shipping and paypal fees) please do not mention vapes in transaction. She's a beauty, hate to part ways.

TtVZ8mM.jpg

L4HVofB.jpg

ejztweE.jpg

GbCd9S7.jpg

ojdz2IP.jpg

I5TDLgm.jpg

gCqmoCH.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Should have waited for my review. Its not your type of bubbler. :p

You would be much happier with the Lattice, regardless of stemless drag.

BigDaddyVapor,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I would not have been able to tell that from a review of the larger Mona, it took using it first hand to know how it would work for me. Don't get me wrong here folks, she is a smooth, hard, hitter. I just don't have the lung capacity it takes to handle this piece.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm not implying you're ragging on it. I just know the perc. I've read enough of what you like, I would have steered you toward something else.

BigDaddyVapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom