Let's see that stash box!

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
@Caligula - I had to immediately go check those out. Some reviewers say the finish was not so good- how were yours?

pigfoot,

Caligula

Maximus
@Caligula - I had to immediately go check those out. Some reviewers say the finish was not so good- how were yours?

The finish sucks... but who really cares? I dont lay these out to look at, and they work. Of course for a few dollars more Im sure you can get one thats not made in India (serious) and that will probably have better workmanship. But for 10 bucks... seriously, who cares?

Caligula,

clukx

Man, My bedroom in my apartment is my whole stashbox =/.
I have closets and cabinets and drawers full of glass, and vapes and accessories...I keep forgetting to send my dead Pax in...Vapelife?

clukx,

EveryDayAmnesiac

Does a stash table count?

GxPSTA0.jpg

I like this setup because I can walk all around it and keep the movement of items to a minimum.

:ko:

This doesn't include the stash closet...

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
What is that little stem case thingie?
It's a cardboard tube that came with the kava extract from Magic Flight. I'm not sure where to source more, but I love it dearly and it fits the straight stem perfectly. If I really want, I can pack the stem and throw a screen over that to keep it all together and so nothing falls down and touches the heater (and gives a gross taste).

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
THAT'S what's up. It's what I picture in my new place. Some (my wife will think I'm nuts) might consider over the top but with employees in the house you can't be too careful.
The cool thing about this safe is the modular construction. It only took me and my neighbor to break this thing out of palettes and set it up where we wanted it. The heaviest piece is the door. I love the fact that it can be dismantled easily and moved anywhere. Ever try to move a 1,000+ pound safe that doesn't come apart? NO BUENO . :disgust: . This thing is a dream to move. When I ordered the waiting list was over a year, I don't think demand has decreased . . . ;)

Last edited:

equatorgringo

I always planned on a safe at some point but I haven't heard of modular. I am not sure if those are available where I am...the one I was looking at was like 5ft tall and had to be delivered and installed (granted it had wheels to get it to it's destination once on the ground off the deliver truck, but weighed over 800lbs). The problem with those kinds of safes is that you lose a ton of interior space due to fire proof/burglar proof walling, but a GUN safe will provide the necessary interior space except from the couple I have seen locally you sacrifice weight and the added protection from wall thickness (which is NO biggy for me, I'll drill it to the floor and wall, I don't care so much about my glass and vapes getting robbed or burned in a fire, just hidden). Is yours a gun safe @t-dub ?

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Is yours a gun safe @t-dub ?
I would call it a gun safe. I refer you to the manufacturer's brochure for product specifications and ordering details. I am sure on palettes, they can ship wherever you are willing to pay, which is cool, because it breaks down flat and ships much less expensively at basic freight than a huge fucking safe. And yes, it bolts to anything :) These models are not "fire-proof" although they can be made to buy extra time at higher temps for extra $$$ . . . ;)

http://www.zanottiarmor.com/index.html

All safes, no matter the brand, are fire resistant; not "fire proof." There is a set period of time at a certain temperature during which a safe protects its contents. Zanotti Armor® withstands 1200° for approximately 20 minutes

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I've got 2 separate boxes going right now. One for all of my W9Tech gear. The Bender lives under the Nibbler xL.. And the other is for anything else that fits that's vape related. The one came with a video game and has a lock. The other is courtesy of Mrs. DieHard. I think it has a lock too.
Vrv0r0b.jpg

MaQqQc3.jpg

WNsgyBM.jpg

t0ENouM.jpg

Top Bottom