Lets design the perfect vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFlame

I don't mean for me to design a vape, or anyone really this thread is all hypothetical. But lets still suggest practical things, because who knows somebody may make what we say reality one day...

Anyways here's my ideal perfect vape.

-portable
-long battery
-good efficieny
-big clouds of vapor
-can be passed around easily
-durable
-waterproof
-dynamic as in can be used in conjunction with other pieces

NoFlame,

Scripto23

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I like this idea. I agree with all of your suggestions, though I'm not so concerned with portability as much. I would prefer a vape that is ready at a moment's notice, but doesn't have to remain on the entire time. That way I could just have it at my desk next to my computer and just be able to hit it whenever I felt like, and then not having to worry about leaving it vaping away. Sorta like how a bong or bowl can just be picked up and hit, then set back down.

Scripto23,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Can you make a waterproof cube Hippie Dickie?? with GonG attachment for my glass? THAT would be the perfect vape! :brow:

Stu,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
well, water won't hurt the cube, but it will short out the heater until it dries out.

i'm just not into hooking the BT to a bong -- i am going for a small, compact, discrete unit. Easy to setup, quick to use and put away.

Hippie Dickie,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That's why I love vaporizor diversity. Different styles are necessary for different situations. I don't think there could exist the "perfect" vape because different people vape in different situations. That's why I have a home unit and an on-the-go unit. Since there are so many variables when it comes to the question "what is the perfect vape?", a better question would be "What's the best vape for this particular environment?" of which there could be many.

The Bud Toaster, for example could fill a nice niche in high-end hand-crafted portable vape market. There is nothing like it on the market now so it has great potential. But we also need different types of vapes depending on the requirements of the environment (stealth / portability / efficiencly / convenience / glass use / cloud size etc...).

Sorry if I'm rambling... I'm kinda vaked.... :ko:

Stu,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Refillable little stainless steel pods that you would use with this portable. You don't have to dump the ABV if you're outside, you don't have to refill. And if need be, they're small enough to swallow.

jeffp,
jeffp said:
And if need be, they're small enough to swallow.

:puke:

Something portable, battery powered and electronically controlled which doesn't taste like burning plastic and can deliver dense clouds. A Vapir-esque product made from quality parts from a company which doesn't belch flame and woe would be great. An all glass setup would be ideal, but probably not practical for multiple reasons.

Hit like a Silver surfer, Float like a MFLB.

charliedontsurf,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
Something portable, battery powered and electronically controlled which doesn't taste like burning plastic and can deliver dense clouds. ... An all glass setup

that's the Bud Toaster

Hippie Dickie,

NoFlame

Stu said:
That's why I love vaporizor diversity. Different styles are necessary for different situations. I don't think there could exist the "perfect" vape because different people vape in different situations. That's why I have a home unit and an on-the-go unit. Since there are so many variables when it comes to the question "what is the perfect vape?", a better question would be "What's the best vape for this particular environment?" of which there could be many.

The Bud Toaster, for example could fill a nice niche in high-end hand-crafted portable vape market. There is nothing like it on the market now so it has great potential. But we also need different types of vapes depending on the requirements of the environment (stealth / portability / efficiencly / convenience / glass use / cloud size etc...).

Sorry if I'm rambling... I'm kinda vaked.... :ko:

Thats what they said when computers first came out...Now I can do more on my phone than computers back then...

NoFlame,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom