Legit check on ebay pax

steama

Hey guys!

Long time lurker here, been vaporizing with a ssv with a busted temp knob for quite a few years. Looking for an upgrade and from what I have read the pax 2 is right up my alley.

Does this look like a legit pax 2?:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PAX-2-PAX-3-Basic-Kit-100-Authentic-Free-Shipping-Brand-New-All-Colors/323309363641?hash=item4b46bd61b9:m:mmWqVSS4v9G8vccHnX-d7nA&var=512373424875

Also what mods except water adapter should I get?

Thanks in advance folks :tup:
Get a Fury 2 instead and pocket ten bucks too. It's a much better vape than the Pax 2.

s521998654532965957_p38_i20_w1192.jpeg

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/c8/FURY_2.html

:myday:

powderful

Interesting, thanks for the input!

It does look a little more chunky than the pax (small minus in my book) but if it works better that might be negligible. I am looking at some reviews now. Any add-ons you would recommend?

powderful,
Reactions: steama

steama

Interesting, thanks for the input!

It does look a little more chunky than the pax (small minus in my book) but if it works better that might be negligible. I am looking at some reviews now. Any add-ons you would recommend?
The Fury 2 kills the entire Pax line imo. I use the Fury 2 native.

I have a Pax 3 and the only time it gets used is when the Fury 2's battery is dead.

:nod:

powderful

The Fury 2 kills the entire Pax line imo. I use the Fury 2 native.

I have a Pax 3 and the only time it gets used is when the Fury 2's battery is dead.

:nod:

Have you tried the fury 2 with rosin?

I live in a country where I can't get concentrates so i make rosin from sugar leaves :D

powderful,
Reactions: steama

powderful

No, my fury 2 is for dry leaf only, I am sure others use rosin with it though. I have a Flower Pot VROD for rosin...you may want to take a look at the Flower Pot though it is a desktop vape.

:cool:

I might use the old ssv for rosin and keep the fury 2 for dry herb, from what I read it would be a PITA to clean the fury 2 if i use it with concentrates.

Thank you for the recommendations :cheers:

steama

I might use the old ssv for rosin and keep the fury 2 for dry herb, from what I read it would be a PITA to clean the fury 2 if i use it with concentrates.

Thank you for the recommendations :cheers:
The SSV is a great idea for rosin...a great classic vape indeed. I also find concentrates a PITA on the go unless it is a cartridge distillate...yum.

stinkytofus

I would buy from a legit online store, i doubt pax will honor warranty from ebay and u might pick up a fake

stinkytofus,
Reactions: powderful
Top Bottom