Lawn Furnature, And Clones.

Jeremy Driscoll

So I found out two things I wish I knew a long time ago, and it took me till my late 20's to learn.

As I was moving, I had a couch that was never really very comfy that I was trying to dump off.
And I was thinking to myself, god, this is the 13TH place in my life that I will call home, and every single time there is a piece of furniture that is heavy, back breaking and falling apart and cost at least a 100 for.

This time it was the couch which was a nasty story I won't get in to.

And then my girl and myself wanted to go a different route to get new furniture since so much of it broke in the move anyways.

And after looking and looking, I stopped one time at K mart and said hey wait a minute. And I sat in a recliner from the garden section. I said why did I not have this nice garden furniture like this when I was a kid!?? I mean we had recliners but they where the cranck kind. Not this just sit back and the feet go up and the back down all automatically too wow cool. And I noticed that the recliner was only 30. And I can't remember a time in my life when I could get a recliner for inside my living room costing even as low as double that. And this seemed just as comfy as any other recliner and easier to clean. And then, I saw a rocky chair. It was only 45. And I thought christ! I never even saw a rockying chair for garden when I kid.

So I said that's it. I am going to do the one thing I have never seen anyone do in fear of it looking tacky or whatever, and I am going to have garden furniture as my only furniture. I don't know why people have not done this more often? It seems perfect, and the best part is that if we move again I know this time I will not hurt myself or need help and if I ever go camping, I can just take this with.

And the second revelation was that I could buy clones from dispensaries for 10 a clone! This is big news because I usually get seeds for half that much per seed and even when they all sprout only about 1 or 2 plants live, but clones already sprouted! WHY AM I JUST NOW seeing THIS?

So my question is. What moment in your life did you find out there was an easier way to do something that you have been doing the hard way when you never had too for so long?

Last edited:

basement farmer

My face is melting...
If I were a single guy and on the move, my dining/ living room would consist of card table, folding chairs and probably a couple of zero gravity chairs for furniture. They make a two person ZG chair now too, so that'd take the place of a love seat. Maybe a couple bean bag chairs and possibly a hand chair to add some class to the place:

Buying clones as opposed to seeds makes sense too especially considering you're guaranteed females.

basement farmer,

djonkoman

when I moved out of my parents' house, my parents couldn't come along with all my stuff yet for half a week. so for 3 days I slept on a stretcher. then my stuff arived, but I didn't have a desk for my computer. so I took 4 of the moving boxes, and took the shelves out of my closet and placed them on top of 2 stacks of 2 boxes. I'm still using that desk.

also, my chain came of my bicycle once(well, it has happened plenty of times), only the thing protecting the chain(don't know what it's called in english) is held together with one bolt, since I don't carry a key of the apropriate size with me at all times that means I couldn't put my chain back on. so, after walking to campus, lending some tools and putting the chain back on, I left off the protector. however after a while it got colder, I switched to long pants, and they got black from the chain.
so I made my own chainprotector from an old cardboard box, a garbage bag and duct tape. I made it so that I can access the chain well enough to put the chain back on in most cases, and if I ever need to I can easily tear it off, and make a new one later.

StickyShisha2

i like the idea of being able to take my living room furniture out to the yard and hose it off.

i also like how clones grow bigger denser quicker than seeds (imo)

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom