laughing gas/ Whip cream/ n2o qwiso

mandelbrod

i have been thinking, after reading this article http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/2013-04/mystery-nitrous-powered-pot-infused-liquor. It is an article about a bartender who used n2o 'whipcream' maker to superfastly infuse thc in alcohol. In the article thay use liquor to make green dragon with a low alcohol level (40%) . What if you would use everclear or iso and evaporate it after the n2o exposure. Im guessing it could make some fast and potent oil. anyone has some experience with this or ideas as this would work /fail?

weenstoned

I am just not sure if there would be much benefit since the wash time for everclear and iso are already pretty low. Also given the green tinge of the liquid shown seems likely that there's some chlorophyll being extracted as well.

Who knows though it could result in higher yields. Gonna leave it to someone else to find out though.

weenstoned,

mandelbrod

I am just not sure if there would be much benefit since the wash time for everclear and iso are already pretty low. Also given the green tinge of the liquid shown seems likely that there's some chlorophyll being extracted as well.

Who knows though it could result in higher yields. Gonna leave it to someone else to find out though.
i guess there would be some other material other than pure thc in your end product, like chlorophyll. though i sometimes think when making qwiso that i dont get all my potential out of my herb by quik washing it. this technique used a lot of pressure (8 times normal atmospheric pressure) to get a lot of the thc dissolved in the alcohol in a short amoiunt of time (5 min). When money comes arround i will deffinitly try this and report back. My guess is that this will give a more thorough dissolution of all the thc but it will get some chlorofill in the solution aswell.
:peace:out

Top Bottom