Larger extreme bag sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
What are you asking? Can you use larger bags? Have you used larger bags?

I've used various sized bags with the herbalAire. Bigger bags hold more vapor. Smaller ones hold less. Different sizes can come in handy. With a roll of Toppits you can make any size up to 3 meters.

max,

LutherBlissett

The Vape of Things to Come
Pity none of the larger supermarkets seem to do them where I am. :(

I've asked in Sainsbury's, Waitrose, and Tesco, and each time I may as well have asked them if they sold invisible space jet packs for left handed vegetarians.

:rolleyes:

LutherBlissett,

max

Out to lunch
I thought Renolds oven bags were readily available in grocery stores. Best source I've found for Toppits bags is eBay-4 boxes for about $18.

max,

anslinger

I've found Look brand oven bags in lots of grocery stores up here in Canada. But they seem to be in unpredictable places. Some stores will have them with the sandwich bags. I've seen them in the tea/coffee aisle. I just don't think that the staff at many stores know what these things are.

anslinger,

Volcano South

The largest clothing/supermarket/electronics all-in-one chain, you know -- it's blue. They've had all of those lawsuits over unfair labor, payment and promotion practices.

That place stocks the Reynolds with the sandwich, gallon/pint/freezer bags. I had to ask someone one day and felt awkward as it was the dead of summer. A Reynolds bag is always nice for bedtime smoking after the wife passes out, they're extremely quiet.

BTW: Large size are NOT larger than turkey. Turkey size, if made properly, is in my estimation to be about 2.25-2.4' of "sausage shape" bag.

Reynolds_Oven_Bags-resized200.jpg

Print that out and demand satisfaction.

Volcano South,

max

Out to lunch
^ Good bag info.
A Reynolds bag is always nice for bedtime smoking after the wife passes out, they're extremely quiet.
Interesting. I've never tried the Reynolds bags. May have to pick some up next shopping trip.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom