Krave Glass

Utopia193

I just got a Krave Glass Circ today for 95 bucks! I have been looking for information about them but I can hardly find anything.
Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks!

kraveglass.jpg

Utopia193,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I have a Krave 11-arm tree perc. Don't know much about it. I'd rate it slightly above cheap. Its a little thicker, though the male slide chipped. It percs well, nice cuts. Though, it will suck some water sometimes.

Used to get a lot of use. Hardly sees any. Its pretty much the perc I'll use, if I do the occasional combustion.

BigDaddyVapor,

Utopia193

When I was at my LHS my decision was between this and the 11-arm like yours.

All the slits in the showerhead are clean and even. Each of them fire perfectly from what I can tell. Clears fast as hell too. :)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, they do nice clean cuts. My only real knock on them, is I wish the glass was a little higher quality, because they do a pretty decent job with the rest.

I've hooked mine up to the j-hook I got with the @#$%ing $70 I had to burn (grrr). But, hey... it made a nice little Krave bubbler, so I'll take the optimist way out. I got to bring a glass accessory, that I've wanted to use more, into my arsenal, standing on its own. Win!

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom