Multi-brand King Palm Noir: Portable Weed and Concentrate Vape For Only $105

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
The King Palm Noir Dry Herb Vape is ingeniously designed for portability, backed by a long-lasting battery, ensuring efficient and flavorful hits, whether you're enjoying cannabis or its concentrates, all while encapsulated in a sleek design with premium materials.

Distinctive Features:

1. Convection Heating: The Noir employs convection technology, ensuring that the user tastes the herb, not the combustion.
  2. Stainless Steel Chamber: This chamber provides consistent heating, ensuring a pure and untainted flavor profile every time.
  3. 100% Isolated Airflow: The isolated airflow system guarantees that each draw is uncontaminated, free from any interference from electronic components.
  4. Rechargeable Battery: The Noir is powered by a durable rechargeable battery, capable of reaching a maximum temperature of 260°C/500 °F.
  5. OLED Large Screen Display: The clear and concise OLED screen makes temperature control and monitoring straightforward.
What's Included:

Alongside the Noir vape, the package provides users with a USB-C cable for efficient charging. Cleaning and maintenance are simplified with the inclusion of cotton swabs, a brush, and alcohol cotton pads. Additionally, a wax cup and metal screen are part of the set, ensuring versatility in usage.

Buy it today for only $105: https://kingpalm.com/noir/

Product Demonstration video:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It seems wild to me to sell this rebrand Xmax V3 pro for $105 when you can get the Xmax one for $70-80.

I think this probably belongs in the Xmax v3 pro thread anyway. I think rebrand as typically grouped with the original:

NOLOGO

It seems wild to me to sell this rebrand Xmax V3 pro for $105 when you can get the Xmax one for $70-80.

I think this probably belongs in the Xmax v3 pro thread anyway. I think rebrand as typically grouped with the original:
I agree. I actually have one of these from when King Palm had a ridiculous sale and it brought the price of this down to like $50. I put a POTV topper / mouthpiece on it and made it the backup for my v3pro.

Top Bottom