Kief to QWET (should I use dry ice?)

JNW

Have been recently saving loads of kief for some reason. Typically I use it up later in the day as it comes because to me it bitters quickly but I saved about 4-5 grams of a fat sack of headband that still smells amazing.

Was wondering since its only kief from my grinder and not refined with more screens would it be worth going the extra mile and using dry ice to chill or is chlorophyll inevitable at this point unless I get more screens and continue to sift?

Also, this may be selective depending on how fine any plant matter is ground, but how much longer if at all could I wash for? I can squeeze loads of extra time using popcorn and nuggs with using dry ice over a freezer but will the same rule apply with fine kief?

JNW,

JNW

I love rosin, but this is too fine for me to get the hang of without some kind of bags or something. I actually tried.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Quetzalcoatl,

JNW

Hmmm, you know, I always handled EtoH like ISO. That says to chill, swirl, chill, swirl, as opposed to a quick 30 second chilled wash and go. I might have overlooked the QWET section on Skunkpharms before.

JNW,

Monsoon

I wrote up a more advanced guide on this (in my signature below) maybe worth a read. You're going to want to filter it quickly after the wash to minimize exposure, if you did it in a box or freezer with dry ice it would probably help a lot.

Monsoon,
Top Bottom