Kief Gummies.

WalkOfLight

I intend to melt some 120m decarbed kief in a tsp of mct and add equal parts lecthin to thc percent.
Then just melt some gummy worms on top, mix it up, and pour in a lubed Pyrex dish.
In the freezer it goes until portions cut with a semi-dull knife.
Anyone have a problem with that? :lol::p

Last edited:

840_divided_by_two

Lol you do you! Just be mindful that the oil might separate after freezing - if the gummies you melt have xanthan gum or another emulsifier you should be okay...especially with such a small amount of oil. I prefer distillate for gummies and chocolate bars for this reason, but it's tough to come by compared to buds and kief. I say go for it and report back

WalkOfLight

Lol you do you! Just be mindful that the oil might separate after freezing - if the gummies you melt have xanthan gum or another emulsifier you should be okay...especially with such a small amount of oil. I prefer distillate for gummies and chocolate bars for this reason, but it's tough to come by compared to buds and kief. I say go for it and report back
Oh wow ok, I did not know that. What would work best?
I took 7g kief/7g sunflower lecithin and had to melt in a tbsp instead of a tsp.
I think I could have used less lecithin and more decarbed kief.

The original recipe calls for feco so I wanted to mention to you guys for thoughts.
I made one dish rosin and the other is the cut out chunk of kief gummy.
The chunk I ate got me pretty baked. My tolerance is 100-200mg
It seems the buzz is very heady and fun. even though its a indica blend, there was a lot less drag then I expected.
The pyrex tray should have at least 2000-4000mg in it.
Still confused if my starting flower had 25% or so, is this 120m decarb also 25% or is it now closer to 50%?
All in all id call it a success. Please let me know what you think!

Top Bottom