Keurig anyone?

little maggie

Unfortunately I have a nespresso:

https://brewbudz.us/
Cannabis and coffee are two important rituals that we have brewed into one. Made from responsibly sourced, 100% Arabica beans, our whole bean coffee is roasted to perfection!

• Available in: West Coast DARK – Regular and Decaffeinated
  • Coming Soon: French Vanilla and Hazelnut
Tip: Start your day right with an iced sativa coffee

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Gimmicky, and as wasteful as Keuring cups and the like. Ganja Grindz came out in 2014/2015 I believe and won a Cannabis Cup in 2016. for the same type product.

Save your money folks and make/buy some cannabutter or CO2 oil and drop that in your coffee cup instead. Figure roughly $25 for 100mg per "keurig-style" pod, based on current canna-coffee pod prices. A gram of CO2 just cost me $22.50 at the dispensary. You could get like 9 more cups of coffee for the same price as one pod of designer coffee. Or you could even buy chocolate bars for half the price and melt/infuse with your pot of coffee.

Adobewan

Gimmicky, and as wasteful as Keuring cups and the like. Ganja Grindz came out in 2014/2015 I believe and won a Cannabis Cup in 2016. for the same type product.

Save your money folks and make/buy some cannabutter or CO2 oil and drop that in your coffee cup instead. Figure roughly $25 for 100mg per "keurig-style" pod, based on current canna-coffee pod prices. A gram of CO2 just cost me $22.50 at the dispensary. You could get like 9 more cups of coffee for the same price as one pod of designer coffee. Or you could even buy chocolate bars for half the price and melt/infuse with your pot of coffee.
Kuerig did come out with a refillable pod so the waste/enviro-disaster aspect has been somewhat alleviated, but I found it impossible to remove the funky smell/taste issue with the Kuerig unit.
I was surprised, the smell/taste issue was a bit like some of the cheaper Chinese vapes.

Last edited:
Adobewan,

little maggie

I still like it. They have coffee with sativa for the morning and tea with indica for the evening. But then I use pods and am not likely to make cannabutter. The coffee pods I use come with a bag to send back used pods for free. But no cannabis in them.

little maggie,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
The Ganja Grindz I referenced above tasted like...coffee. I am not a fan of coffee at all.
The effects are the same as any other quality brand edible.

100mg is 100mg...doesnt matter if in coffee(Ganja Grindz) or a soda(Keef Cola) or a choc bar, etc. This is why it's important for people to know what their correct dosage is before consuming edibles. If you dont know, start at 10mg and go from there.

But my "gimmick" comment still stands. This is probably not for a patient who is on any kind of a budget.
$25/ per 100mg of thc is KRAZY high. Almost double or more for other 100mg edibles.

Silver420Surfer,
Top Bottom