1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Kanger T3D issue?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by lesvape, May 20, 2014.

1. lesvape

lesvape Queer in a high haze

I have a Kanger T3D that works on multiple eGo batteries, but when I try it on the iTaste MVP it's a no go. I do an amp check on the MVP but it says noon, like nothing is on there. I tried different volts, but no go. I have the 2ohms atty on(same one as the PT3, which I have pure gold in & works with the MVP). Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you.
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  2. NiTenIchiRyu

NiTenIchiRyu New Member

NON means that the center pin isn't making connection. Bunch of reasons why, could be some or all of them:
    • center pin on MVP has been pushed in (try lifting it slightly with a screwdriver)
    • pin on coil head has been pushed up, squishing the rubber gasket
    • coil head not tightened fully down into base
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  3. lesvape

Well it is tightened when I put it on. Last time I did it the device stopped working, but fortunately it was a day after purchase so I got a free replacement, so I am a bit hesitant to try it myself.
  4. NiTenIchiRyu

NiTenIchiRyu New Member

So the last time you tightened the coil head into the base and tried using the clearomizer your battery broke? If that's the case, then it is a short in the clearomizer. Try a new coil head.
  5. lesvape

Sorry should had been clear, last time I adjust the center pin on one of my device it stopped working. I was able to mess around with the T3D and finally got it working on my MVP.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors