Kanger Ceramic 0.5 ohm coil & CO2 oils

whitie_bear

Guys,

I am a huge fan of vaping THC oil (usually co2 oils - sometimes just hash oil that was winterized) and have been doing so in liberty V2 or something of the like tanks. These tanks are awesome, great flavor, nice large hole, good for really thick viscous oil and NO i do not dilute them, this is strictly 100% concentrate (no ejmix, puffmajic, vg, pg etc.). For the longest time i thought they were ceramic rod inside with a wire of somesort (maybe even ceramic donut) but today i got a new one and looked with a light and it looks like a regular silica wick with kanthal wire etc. horizontally laid in the chamber.

Well this got me thinking, if its just silica wick maybe i can use on my subohm tanks ...problem with that is i think there will be waste and eventually burnt wick (which is why i was happy i had ceramic i thought).

Anyways long story short, i have a kanger subtank nano and they now offer 0.5 ohm ceramic coils for them...i was thinking this would be great for CO2 oil; (as i use a ceramic rod atomizer in all my dabbing coils, ie wax pens) but then i found out my liberty tanks were silica wick anyways...do you think i should keep buying the liberty units, or should i start filling my kanger subtank nano or Melo 3 mini tanks with co2 oil? Thought if i did it that way it would be best to use ejmix etc. to bring the viscosity down...basically i want to fill a tank with THC oil (I have my medicinal card) and vape at it occasionally until it is gone, then refill and repeat...i have no problem buying new coils, just i feel like for all the cotton wrapped in some of these prebought coils that there will be alot of waste or THC stuck in the cotton. Yes i understand a dripper and a custom coil is best, but again i do not want to have to sit down, pull out a syringe, drop some on the atomizer put the top back on vape till burnt taste then repeat till im medicated...this is not very discreet and although i am doing it legally i still dont want the hassle...i want to pull my mod out of my pocket and at most, unscrew my nicotine juice tank, attach a tank of somesort filled with concentrate that is not Diluted with anything, screw it on, press a button and puff puff and im done -- yes i know i can buy prefilled carts, and prefilled pens...i do not want this, i want to buy 1 gram of oil and put it in a tank myself (or more then a gram if it holds more)...the nano would be ideal i could get 3 grams in there...problem is if i buy the ceramic coils get it all in there and try it out and it doesnt work, i have alot of mess and alot of waste to deal with

whitie_bear,

whitie_bear

No I never tried... That being said, I bought a ceramic atomizer 1.6 ohm 1ml and it works good.. . Just needs a prewarm if your battery is capable... Let me know if you try

whitie_bear,

mc

the vape710.ca version 2.1 ceramic carts will destroy that CO2 oil. And provide HUGE clouds if desired. They are refillable and often sellout because they are just that good.

Also I believe they are temperature control compatible. Which is pretty huge if you want to run it on a TC box mod. But I run it on a lynx hypnos zero battery on the lowest setting. Taste great and super airflow.

https://www.vape710.ca/?product=5-distillate-cartridges-with-ceramic-atomizers

mc,
Top Bottom