JWH Vaporizer

Bishmoo

I'm sure that many of you have heard of Spice, and some of the active chemicals in them, notably the JWH series. Are there any vaporizers out there, preferably cheap, that would operate well for a pure chemical rather than plant material? I've taken a look at the sneak-a-vape on ebay and am tempted to buy that, but before I jumped into the world of vaporizers I decided to peek around for a review and found the thread on this site, and read a post that described it as leaky. Not good.

So basically, airtight (duh) and a relatively small vaporization chamber. Bonus points if it's not obviously drug paraphernalia. Also, are we allowed to post online vendors for RCs here? If so I've got a few reliable sites for any interested parties.

edit: By the way, this website's background is the same damask pattern that's my desktop right now. I knew that you guys must be cool to be this classy. :brow:

Bishmoo,

toxicc

E11001420
I've been putting jwh on top of ground buds and using with Da Buddha at my regular temperature and it works perfectly. I don't like synthetic chemicals tho so i don't do it anymore, but i done it a few times and it always worked perfectly. So it should work with any good quality vaporizer that you can put a few milligrams of powder on top of the herb. I doubt RC links would be tolerated here, and I personally would not be happy to see them on this forum.

toxicc,

Bishmoo

toxicc said:
I've been putting jwh on top of ground buds and using with Da Buddha at my regular temperature and it works perfectly. I don't like synthetic chemicals tho so i don't do it anymore, but i done it a few times and it always worked perfectly. So it should work with any good quality vaporizer that you can put a few milligrams of powder on top of the herb. I doubt RC links would be tolerated here, and I personally would not be happy to see them on this forum.
Thanks for the input. I'm pretty confident about the safety of JWH-018 at recreational doses vaporized- the chemical itself has been proven to be essentially harmless. I'd be happy to reference if you're interested. The combustion products, notably naphthalene, are what raise concerns about carcinogenic effects and which are avoided completely with vaporization or oral consumption. Naphthalene is the chemical infamous for the "moth ball smell". Of course, doses like 10mg/kg are extremely dangerous and kill mice.

Bishmoo,

Empherio

Arbiter of the Arbitrary
I've got a gram of 018 on the way. I want to use it with the LB- a little bit of herb in the trench with very light sprinkling of 018 on top. Will this work? I don't want to hose my LB, warranty notwithstanding, by gunking up the screen or whatnot. Has anyone tried this with the LB?

Empherio,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Bishmoo said:
Thanks for the input. I'm pretty confident about the safety of JWH-018 at recreational doses vaporized- the chemical itself has been proven to be essentially harmless. I'd be happy to reference if you're interested. The combustion products, notably naphthalene, are what raise concerns about carcinogenic effects and which are avoided completely with vaporization or oral consumption. Naphthalene is the chemical infamous for the "moth ball smell". Of course, doses like 10mg/kg are extremely dangerous and kill mice.

I would like to see these studies either posted here or pm'd to me privately. Just interested is all. Thanks!

aesthyrian,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Don't fuck with that shit. I admit I've tried it once or twice but that was before I read somewhere that using it too often MAY cause brain tumors. That's simply a risk I'm not willing to take. Plus it costs more than actual weed or else it isn't pure.

darkrom,

Empherio

Arbiter of the Arbitrary
I've tried the jwh with the lb, but only half-heartedly. It vaporized cleanly and didn't leave a residue, but I did such a teeny amount on top of some abv that I'm not suprised. A better method turns out to be sprinkling it on some ash and combusting in a pipe.
I'm actually quite scared of the stuff. It "works", maybe too well, but it is nowhere near as enjoyable as some lovely greenery, even the so-so reg I have to deal with all the time. Sans a proper scale and with a healthy respect, I've been eyeballing such a tiny amount that I've never approached the FEAR, just a floaty, lightheaded buzz that is kind of like being stoned. Like I said, I'm too chicken to try a larger dose because a buzzed state is achieved with the merest smidgen. This stuff could only replace herb in a world where herb did not exist, or if I had a shitty job that made me piss in a cup.

Empherio,

darkrom

Great Scott!
And if growing brain tumors wasn't one of the scariest thoughts possible?

darkrom,
Top Bottom